©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Star wars was awesome right?

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
They took it back to the roots though...We're you a fan of the original Star Wars??
I wasn't into them as a kid. Which is odd since I was the perfect age. I have a hard time following the story of 4/5/6 with all the backstory.

I loved 1/2/3. I hu ought they were awesome and explained a lot quite well. But, I guess with 7, I am confused again becausd I've forgotten so much w the 4-6 group.

...I was blown away with the scene you are talking about. No doubt that was an epic and sad event. Kinda like seeing the first Jedi die on screen in 1. That was an intense moment.

I do like the series...I just had a touch time with this one.

...and props to JJ Abrahms. He did right by the originals.

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Im probably the only 32yo that has never seen not one. Nothing against it just back in the day spacey stuff didn't interest me. But know ive seen the previews of the newest and it sparked an interest. I could see me watching the newer movie but not the oldies.
Guess im not a true fan. They made a ton of money though but thats off topic lol.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I saw it last night and honestly, I wasn't that impressed. Seems they pretty much rehashed some of the story from the first movie. If you've seen the first movie, you've pretty much seen this one.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I got to see the first star wars at a theater as a radio station promo and never have seen another one - was a great time.
I want to bring my son for his first experience this week
told my wife that he needs to see and feel it at the movie theater not on a tv