©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for a solid direction

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ive kinda hit a wall and was hoping one of the vets that know there stuff would take the time to go over what ive done up to this point , were im wanting to go and give me some advice as to what im doing wrong because I have a pretty good handle on the diet , lifting and the drugs but im just not getting were I want or think I should be. Some of it I dont have a prob discussing on the boards but
really most of it needs to be through pm.

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
Why dont you ask a question on here.....its kindof a lot to ask a bunch of people to help you out when they dont know what you need......

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ive kinda hit a wall and was hoping one of the vets that know there stuff would take the time to go over what ive done up to this point , were im wanting to go and give me some advice as to what im doing wrong because I have a pretty good handle on the diet , lifting and the drugs but im just not getting were I want or think I should be. Some of it I dont have a prob discussing on the boards but
really most of it needs to be through pm.

Why dont you ask a question on here.....its kindof a lot to ask a bunch of people to help you out when they dont know what you need......
Now that queefer is finally back among us and between plenty of us you have a lot of knowledge here ask away

Last edited:

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Sorry about being slow to get back to this,someone is helping me out. I do thank you guys ,I'm going to see how things go.