©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ooooouch!!!! Injection question

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Thanks goodness that everything is ok, and no one got hurt. Allways when not sure of something should ask here, that's in fact the reason we all participate on this forums, to learn and to help.

llchips7

Jan 13, 2007
US
Bump to Mike. :afro: :afro:

When taking deca for the first time. You should be aware that it can cause gyno through the prolactin pathway. Anti estogens will not work. You will need a anti-prolactin like dosinex or bromo. It would be wise to have some on hand or at least ready to order if symtoms crop up. My two cents.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Got problems

Well, I've been having problems with my cycle. I was taking 500 ml a week of Decca and 450 ml a week of test prop. I started the test prop right way, shooting 150ml every other day. It was soo hard on my imune system that I was getting sick everytime I injected. i thought the sickness (flue like symtoms) would eventually go away after 3-4 weeks. I eventually ended up with an ear infection and broncial infetcion. Plus the shit hurt soooooo bad when I injected that I couldnt stand it anymore. I knew I should have went with test E instead. So I went to the doctor and they gave me a strong antibiotic. I was hesitant about taking it cause I didnt want it to interfer with my cycle. At first I was making great gains, and after the antibiotic I stopped everything completely. Its been 3 weeks since I've been off the decca and test prop. Should I be taking some hcg soon? Since I stopped I started having severe pain in my arm joints. So bad that I cant even lift. Can someone give me some advice.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
jarhead95 said:
Well, I've been having problems with my cycle. I was taking 500 ml a week of Decca and 450 ml a week of test prop. I started the test prop right way, shooting 150ml every other day. It was soo hard on my imune system that I was getting sick everytime I injected. i thought the sickness (flue like symtoms) would eventually go away after 3-4 weeks. I eventually ended up with an ear infection and broncial infetcion. Plus the shit hurt soooooo bad when I injected that I couldnt stand it anymore. I knew I should have went with test E instead. So I went to the doctor and they gave me a strong antibiotic. I was hesitant about taking it cause I didnt want it to interfer with my cycle. At first I was making great gains, and after the antibiotic I stopped everything completely. Its been 3 weeks since I've been off the decca and test prop. Should I be taking some hcg soon? Since I stopped I started having severe pain in my arm joints. So bad that I cant even lift. Can someone give me some advice.
Wasn't this your first cycle??! You were running way too much!!! 150mg/eod Prop for a first cycle and throwing Deca in there also??? You've been off for 3wks, so I would suggest running a proper pct, taking some time off, and doing some research before running anything else.........