©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bunk gear? Any way to be for sure?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You're not taking anything to jump-start the gains so you have to expect them to come very slowly. You are not consuming enough calories either, in my opinion. You need to throw some cheeseburgers and pizza in there. I'm not kidding. I've been doing this for about a month now and results have been phenomenal. I've gained 20lbs and very little has gone to my gut. Make sure you are getting your protein every day. Once you have that taken care of, anything goes!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
You need to throw some cheeseburgers and pizza in there. I'm not kidding. I've been doing this for about a month now and results have been phenomenal. I've gained 20lbs and very little has gone to my gut.

That's very good advice Imdaman. I don't think you can eat too much when you are cycling. Too many people are getting caught up in these clean bulk theories.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
imdaman1 said:
You're not taking anything to jump-start the gains so you have to expect them to come very slowly. You are not consuming enough calories either, in my opinion. You need to throw some cheeseburgers and pizza in there. I'm not kidding. I've been doing this for about a month now and results have been phenomenal. I've gained 20lbs and very little has gone to my gut. Make sure you are getting your protein every day. Once you have that taken care of, anything goes!

definate negative on that one tango. I'm pretty sure the mcdonalds diet will work. Complex fats and trans fats found in most of that stuff is considered unhealthy for a reason. Even if i could burn off the calories i still have to look out for my heart.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
That's very good advice Imdaman. I don't think you can eat too much when you are cycling. Too many people are getting caught up in these clean bulk theories.

This is true, but it also depends on ones body chemistry. Personally, I really do have to eat clean. I gained 18lbs in the last 7 weeks bulking, while eating all clean, and I did gain a considerable amount of bodyfat while consuming pretty much just large quantities of brown rice, steak, chicken, whey, oats etc. You guys with natural six packs can go to hell. lol

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
DragonRider said:
Unfortunately, I don't fit that category, but I don't sweat it while I'm bulking.
But then, I'm always bulking.

lol thats what every one says.. why not just work for it and get down to a comfortable 12-13%BF?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:

Its about time I said something you like DR!!! lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
lol thats what every one says.. why not just work for it and get down to a comfortable 12-13%BF?

No thanks! I WASTED nearly a whole damn year (and a bunch of juice) tryin to stay lean and gain muscle. What a crock! You'll never get the calories your muscles need while eating all that chicken and rice. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't dare eat that greaseball crap without using super-supps - but as long as I'm on - I'm eating everything in sight. You've seen the "before" pics - wait till you see the "after" pics - then you can see for yourself which way works best.