©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Very long oral cycle

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
This planned cycle is dumb as hell. You obviously have no care for your health and well being. These compounds are not mild. They are both c17aa. People feel var is less harsh so you can run it crazy long which is a horrible idea. This is another case where people are so dependant on gear they can't make gains or loose weight without the drugs. Dnp is very dangerous and based on the fact you say these 2 compounds are mild and yiu are willing to run them 20 weeks tells me you need to stay clear of dnp. You need to get your diet in check count macros and do cardio. Only thing I reccomend is gw501516 it will help burn the fat. Unlike winny and var which will do nothing in the way of fat loss. These types of threads irritate me there is so much info here but no one takes the time to read and learn. I wish you luck if you decide to run that cycle you will regret it bro

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
I won't even give u a reccomendation on dosing, length nothing. Only advice I will give is read read read do yourself that favor

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I really have nothing to add, I do recommend you listen to the posts of these vets. They have armed you with great information as well as jabs to get your thought process on the right road. They know what they are talking about.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
I just don't like to see people so caress with cycles. A great physique is so much more than the drugs you take. This is our lifestyle you want to stay healthy and live long.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OP- Not to flame Bro, but do You ever start, progress, finish any of the cycles You post threads here about daily?? Every day or so You have another thread about another proposed cycle

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
the oral sterid will take some side effects to your liver, so you'd better add some AI or others can decrease the side effect

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
yes, the oral usually take some side effect to your liver, so you should take rest after a cycle, PCT is the necessary