©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orals that kill appetite

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
5HTP. It doesn't kill it but it reduces it significantly. Actually Belviq the new diet drug which costs $200 a month is based off this. 5Htp cost $20.....

I use 5HTP for mood regulation and helping me sleep from time to time. Tried it while dieting for a few months, but it didn't do anything for my appetite.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Can't do the strong stims. I try to avoid caffeine whenever possible. Clen is way too strong for me. The racing heart beat and shaking hands and nervous feeling is too much for me. Even the albuteral inhaler the doctor gave me for my chest infection was too much for me to handle.

I'm not interested in a fat burner, just thought it would make cutting easier if I could kill my voracious appetite.

Can't disagree...I don't enjoy being a jittery spaz either;)

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
just hew redman...i like the goldblend my self ;)

The gum is expensive, red man is fuckin red man and it's cheap.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
just hew redman...i like the goldblend my self ;)

The gum is expensive, red man is fuckin red man and it's cheap.

That wouldn't go over well. I almost broke up with my g/f early last year when she started smoking again. She might be inclined to start a few minor arguements if she found me chewing. And I just don't have the energy to go through that shit with her. I just don't have it in me anymore.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
the power of will is a good one

I'm happy for you that you have it. Unfortunately for us mere mortals, sometimes we require a little extra help when it comes to dealing with our genetically programmed cravings and desires.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
If you find one, let me know. I've been trying to find a non stim appetite suppressor for years. EC is great for daytime use for me but night time is when I need something else. Sure orals work but you already know the other side effects from those.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Sully why not eat something carb free to curb & not gain fat is shake or carb free protein pancakes?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I can, and do. Sometimes u just need a little help. The cravings get to me later at night when things slow down. It's hard to resist the sugary snacks and stuff like that in that last hour before bed. Dieting is always the toughest part of cutting down, and frankly, I'll take every bit of assistance I can get.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sex before bed will make you forget about hunger brother and when your heart rate slows will induce sleep....AR....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Sex before bed will make you forget about hunger brother and when your heart rate slows will induce sleep....AR....

Sex does the opposite for me, it makes me ravenously hungry. Maybe you don't put as much effort into it as I do?

Morrisxl

Apr 18, 2016
I don't have any problems with any type of gear, doesn't really matter which type is it except Oxandrolone. Even with Anadrol I'm ok. But Anavar kills my apitite.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
The only oral that I can remember that didn't effect my appetite was Winstrol. All the others did/do if I take them at too high of a dosage. For example, Anavar, I'm fine between 5-60mg, possibly 75mg, but when I tried out 100mg/d, I got to about week 2-3, and I just felt like not eating anything. I'd feel hungry and have a few bites and all of a sudden felt full, lol. Anadrol of course did this to me as well. Dbol was always hit or miss with me, but as I got older, it seemed to have gotten worse.

JWilson

Apr 25, 2016
I always will be on the side that the Clen is the best oral that kills the appetite. It helped me, but the side effects which I had were very unpleasant..

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Sdrol and drol are the worst for me. Most other orals I don't notice unless I dose them high.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Drol and in 1 week my appetite has gone. Dbol, tbol, avar, winny I am ok.