©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do you recieve?

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
We hope this helps some of you avoid some of the mistakes in the past that others have made and which force many out of the game prematurely.

Its all based on minimizing risk wherever it found whenever possible.

Everyone gets to make their own decisions and form their own opinions as it should be, but we hope you give recieving some serious thought because its sad how little it takes to rock your world.

Busts should not happen to any of you personal users if you have no other risk factors. They do happen to the less informed.

This is really geared towards international packs but over insulating yourself domestically isnt all that bad an idea.

PROBLEMS WITH THE HOME: Is just that, its your home, your refuge from the world, and a place where you can generally be expected to be found inside during parts of the day and much of the night. Its also where you may have family and certainly neighbors. Its not the place you want to be arrested at. Its kinda like being arrested at work. Its just not that much fun. You make it to easy for them, and it takes minimal resources for them to get you. And like another poster describes, you have to worry about moving if a seizure occurs whether or not they are going to follow up on it.

PROBLEMS WITH YOUR REAL NAME: Its your real name. Unless your going to change it, its going to be yours for as long as you live.

PROBLEMS WITH THE POST OFFICE: Do you know most Post Offices have a Postal Inspectors Office inside and he does have the power to arrest you. Whats more is you dont interupt anything but maybe their coffee break or lunch when they arrest you. This is how it goes down. You are unaware your pack was seized and forwarded on to the Post Office where your PO Box is. You stroll into the PO get the notice of a pack and go up to the counter to retrieve your pack. The clerk takes the slip and goes to the back to retrieve it. All pretty normal and all recorded on Camera. He actually goes to the Postal Inspectors Office where hes given your pack. Comes back and gives it to you. All very normal. But as you asre strolling out through the lobby out from a lobby side door comes the Postal Inspector and guess what? You busted. A little or a lot, makes no difference to them. They forced you to come to them during business hours.

PROBLEMS WITH FAKE ID: Its fake and potentially could be an additional charge. It is what you do to further insulate yourself if you a major player but the personal user probably doesnt need it.

THE BEST WAY WE BELIEVE: Is a Rental Mailbox, even if its a letter box at $10 or $15 a month as they will hold bigger packs. It takes a great deal of resources which they dont have to stake it out not knowing if you are going to go today, tomorrow, next week or ever. You never have to go in if theres a concern about what maybe waiting. Packs can cool a week or two if need be until your comfort level allows. If you ever get a call from a shop to come in and get your pack, it should be a big red flag.

A COMPANY NAME: This is what you recieve in and it just takes a creative explanation like its your girls company she just started and you want to support her although you personally dont think it will fly. This gets you around the regulations requiring registered company names only. Only in about 1 in 20 cases will a rental shop say no to this and that is probably a good reason to go down the street and rent somewhere else.

HOW ARE YOU BETTER INSULATED: Well we know fthat even big packs to rental boxes rarely ever get followed up on first seizure. The company name and address may be logged, but it doesnt connect you without the ID that opened the box being examined. Knowing this, we believe that in the event of a seizure or any pack that never shows if the box is closed or the mailbox never returned to theres no connection to you. You would just go open another box down the road and use a different company name. Whatsmore, it is really unlikely that it rolls to the house. It has happened, but generally the case is weakened greatly and you obviously would refuse to take possession, even though technically its yours and they know its yours. You do not use your real address on the postal rental form but if its your current address on your DL it cant be avoided.

There are other ways. But they get complicated such as sending to a hotel, or using a neighbors house when they are gone or...............

Hope that helps,

This is pretty good stuff. My apologies if it has taken into the realm of unacceptable poting.

AB

Last edited:

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
AB,
my brother luv reading what you pen, much wisdom and experience, Always enlightening.

Ak

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
MBC,

Yours is a different situation altogether and probably warrents a thread of its own as you are probably the most protected individual of any of us. Simply because you have a documented medical need for test.AB

I'm going to split hairs just a tiny bit, in the hopes some of you can read between the lines (or hairs).

I have been told I have such a need by a licensed medical professional based on blood results I never saw (but I dont need to see them). I had blood work done, the lab sent it to an out of state licensed physician who never examined me personally, but who, based on those results, determined that my condition warranted a prescription. It was ordered from there. No Insurance Company.

That's a far cry from saying I actually have a medical condition requiring these particular medications.

Does that make sense?

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I'm going to split hairs just a tiny bit, in the hopes some of you can read between the lines (or hairs).

I have been told I have such a need by a licensed medical professional based on blood results I never saw (but I dont need to see them). I had blood work done, the lab sent it to an out of state licensed physician who never examined me personally, but who, based on those results, determined that my condition warranted a prescription. It was ordered from there. No Insurance Company.

That's a far cry from saying I actually have a medical condition requiring these particular medications.

Does that make sense?

Well you may want to insulate yourself a little better than had it all been above board. You probably fall in the category of the cops and football players and celebrities who used steroid docs who where ultimately investigated and shut down and prosecuted. However, beyond the bad press associated with it for them, I am not sure beyond their employers in some cases taking action, they were ever criminally charge (the patients). Its obviously a legal perscription and you cant be responsable for the way the licensed doctor operates.

What you wont have is a reputable doctor that will write a letter on your behalf to the judge explaining your medical needs in the event you happen to get popped with a few extra vials and tabs that you bought somewhere else.

But you are still protected at a much higher level than most of us within the states.

But I would not be to cavelier, no ones going to think it was anything more than a bogus diagnosis when and if this guy ever goes down. Most of these docs go down as the volumes of scripts they ultimately do set them apart from other hormone doctors, in my opinion.

But just because everyone will know the truth about the script, you may find that no one cares to do much in the way of actually holding you accountable for it, because theres some grey in there that makes it easier for you and more challenging for them.

Stay Safe!

AB

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
1. I order online (domestic & Intnl) or through a friend long distance that has better sources than i do.
2. I receive at my house, at work, or at a friends business.
3. I have used my name, my girlfriends name, and an alias. Depends on which location Im having items shipped.
4. What I do with my body is my business. My partner and obviously friends that have this hobby in common know about my supplement use.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Busts are really rather rare, google steroid arrests and see. Then critique the busts and most of the time you see errors in judgement were made along the way.

Whats pretty clear is, alittle or alot, it can really rock your world and take you out of the game.

It doesnt get any easier, maybe harder as theres an overconfidence that rises up and greed, and pride, does a great job of blinding you the longer you are in.

AB

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
I never get over confident at all. Only been in it about 6 months. I get nervous every time until I am at home package is open and put away. And its all personal usage for me. Not stock piling.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Pm

Busts are really rather rare, google steroid arrests and see. Then critique the busts and most of the time you see errors in judgement were made along the way.

Whats pretty clear is, alittle or alot, it can really rock your world and take you out of the game.

It doesnt get any easier, maybe harder as theres an overconfidence that rises up and greed, and pride, does a great job of blinding you the longer you are in.

AB

Sent ya a pm about an experience I amhaving now concerning the subject of this thread. Thanks!