©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mast Enanthate

cmryan

Donating Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there any particular reason why mast enanthate seems to be faked so often? Mast (to my knowledge) isn’t that expensive.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I've seen a lot of good Mast Enan results in the testing forum...Now dosing, that's another topic entirely.

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
Is there any particular reason why mast enanthate seems to be faked so often? Mast (to my knowledge) isn’t that expensive.

Couple things...

Some businesses will do ANYTHING to save a buck- if test at 2 bucks a gram is faked, NOTHING is sacred.

Could maybe be that it wasn't "faked", but source got a bad batch or mix up in raw from supplier, didn't bother to do so much as a melting point test, brewed, bottled, took money... And orders flew out.

Mislabeled product happens, too.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
I have bunch of Flash Labs Masteron Enanthate who is sponsor here i can send in for testing the next round. I know he was tested before but this is fresh batch with new blue caps and just got it this past week. We can see if the dose has been corrected. Also have some Tren Enanthate I can send in with it as well. So once new round is posted and buck starts collecting id be more than happy to send in. Always nice to retest sponsors see if things are on the up and up or just same ole.

Kid Dynamite27

Donating Member
Mar 1, 2019
Couple things...

Some businesses will do ANYTHING to save a buck- if test at 2 bucks a gram is faked, NOTHING is sacred.

Could maybe be that it wasn't "faked", but source got a bad batch or mix up in raw from supplier, didn't bother to do so much as a melting point test, brewed, bottled, took money... And orders flew out.

Mislabeled product happens, too.

Mislabeled product? That is a piss poor excuse for any sponsor.. That should never happen.