©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alvarez vs. Mcgregor ufc 205

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I also had the Woodley/Thompson fight as a draw, the same as you. I was disappointed to see Woodley get the nod. He had 2 very dominate rounds, one as a 10-8 imo as well, but that doesn't erase or surmount the 3 rounds that Thompson won. I don't know how Thompson got out of that choke in the 4th, that was amazing. I agree, Woodley most probably gassed himself from that as he did NOTHING in the 5th.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
If Conor can beat Nurmagomedov and Ferguson, it would really cement his legacy that he is trying to build and claim as the best fighter. I wonder if the UFC will give a title shot to either Nurm or Ferguson, or have them both fight first before matching the winner up with Conor? It will be interesting.

Nurm is good all around and unmatched on the ground imo, and Ferguson is lanky tall and unorthodox, but with a lot of talent and skill to go along with it.

Then again, they could have both Nurm and ferguson fight, and in the meantime, give somebody in the 145 division a shot at him as well. Those guys are getting ripped off waiting.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
If Conor can beat Nurmagomedov and Ferguson, it would really cement his legacy that he is trying to build and claim as the best fighter. I wonder if the UFC will give a title shot to either Nurm or Ferguson, or have them both fight first before matching the winner up with Conor? It will be interesting.

Nurm is good all around and unmatched on the ground imo, and Ferguson is lanky tall and unorthodox, but with a lot of talent and skill to go along with it.

Then again, they could have both Nurm and ferguson fight, and in the meantime, give somebody in the 145 division a shot at him as well. Those guys are getting ripped off waiting.

McGregor will relinquish the 145lb belt...he was talking about moving to 155lbs a while ago because it was getting too hard to make 145lbs and Dana already told him he had to give one up.

I hope Nurmgomedov gets the title shot...he's 24-0! Oh, one thing I want to say, I have a whole new respect for Michael Johnson...Khabib was beating the sh*t out of him...one nasty head shot after another and he stayed in there...I wasn't a fan before but I there's no way not respect someone who can take an ass whoopin' like that and keep going!! Anyway, I think Khabib vs McGregor and then Ferguson gets the winner.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I agree, I think Khabib deserves the nod at the title, I mean it's only right imo, considering he only lost it due to an injury. Yea, ol' Michael Johnson got his head beat in and still survived the fight, that was pretty amazing. This is a 100% MUST STAY ON THE FEET fight for Conor if he faces Khabib. If he gets taken down, Khabib will win the fight no questions at all. Neither fighter was hurt at all in their fights, so maybe this can come soon...hopefully.