©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthergine and TUDCA

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
I am planning on running a cycle of SD in a few months and was going back and forth between using either of the two. I'm not really sure how exactly either of these work to protect/heal the liver, but would it be of any benefit to just run the two together?

I haven run SD in about 5 years because I had a lot of trouble handling the side effects and wanted to see if I could keep my liver values in check if that would change anything as far as feeling like shit while on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have never run Tudca...I have run Synthergine many times and the blood work posted on the before and afters speaks for itself! Check out the before and after blood work in the sub-forum here...Lots of great feedback on Synthergine!

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
I have never run Tudca...I have run Synthergine many times and the blood work posted on the before and afters speaks for itself! Check out the before and after blood work in the sub-forum here...Lots of great feedback on Synthergine!

Yea I've seen it and I have no doubt synthergine does the job. Maybe I am overthinking it / overdoing it but I have several bottles of TUDCA and wanted to use synthergine on my next oral run, and wasn't sure if it would be of any benefit to run the two together - or if running them together could potentially result in one reducing the effectiveness of the other.

Yea probably overthinking it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I know there are a few guys on here and PM that run both at the same time just to be on the safe side...Have not read/heard from any of them that using both reduces the effectiveness of the other?!

If you are the type to get regular labs done...I would suggest running them separately and getting the labs done and see which one drops your numbers the lowest.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I don't think it could hurt to run both side-by-side. I take 500mg of TUDCA when running an oral and my liver values have been manageable during those cycles. TUDCA and synthergine don't have the same active ingredient, so running both couldn't hurt.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
IMO no need to run both....Synthergine is enough all by itself..... staple for me whether I'm on orals or not....

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
If you are running Synthergine, you do not need to run TUDCA, or NAC. I have liver damage from decades of heavy drinking. My normal liver values are always slightly above the high end of the allowable range. I ran Synthergine only as a test once while running some liver damaging orals and it kept my liver values from increasing any at all.

This surprised me. Like I said, my liver is slightly damaged and will never fully regenerate back to full health and Synthergine was just as effective as a TUDCA and NAC combo. I honestly expected it to fail, due to the ingredients it uses.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
I thought REAL TUDCA was expensive - usually the reason I never invested in it.
Synthergine always did right by me...so really no need to use anything else.
I do sometimes add in LIV-52 as well just for the hell of it.