©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winstrol depot

tyson457

Jun 23, 2007
hello everyone i am new to the scene and looking for the best beginner steroid out there i am looking for an injectable that will give me alot of mass but dont want the water retention please if anyone has any advice please help

tyson457

Jun 23, 2007
dianabol

i was thinking about starting with dianobol to put on mass but have heard alot of things about the water retention is there anyway to reduce it? and where is the best place to purchase dbol and not have to worry about fakes or anything else.

tyson457

Jun 23, 2007
thanks

well thanks for the advice but i still need to knnow whats the best cuz i am only wanting to do the dbol by itself is there anything good out there to keep the water retention down and where is the best place online to buy from please someone help

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
tyson457 said:
well thanks for the advice but i still need to knnow whats the best cuz i am only wanting to do the dbol by itself is there anything good out there to keep the water retention down and where is the best place online to buy from please someone help
Running Dbol by itself is going to be a total waste of time and money!!! All or most of your gains from Dbol will be water weight and after loosing that you will have nothing left!! More research needed bro.........

tyson457

Jun 23, 2007
thanks

ok well thanks for the advice what do u suggest to use dont really wanna do the injectables i know deca and dbol works wonders together but is there anything else like i said i am a novice and have been reading alot but just cant seem to find something to go with the dbol

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Your way off track. I honestly dont think your ready to start any steroids at this time.

Listen all we can do is try and Guide you in the right direction.
If your set on Not listening then No reason for us to try and talk you out of your oral Dbol cycle.

Let me ask, How old a guy are you? You seem young and Like you dont know shit from applebutter...which is FINE! We all had to start somewhere.
Im not sure where youve been doing your research or all this reading but
youve been mis-lead imo
Its not as easy as Just eating a few Dbols a day and growing big huge ripped MusclesLike that monster at the gym...Shit is hardwork and realy pretty simple BUT it does require Knowing what the hell your doing
and some Hard ass work and dedication if you want results.

You Just come across to me as Just thinking your ready but realy you need to learn a lot more about what your getting into..

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Beginner = Test E by itself.

Test E will give you the strength to do what you please with it. Help you bulk some but depending on how you lift you can cut down a little too. OTherwise i agree with Kawa and Rajinn...you need to do more research and maybe try some market supplies like NOXplode or things like that to see if you can get to a level you're looking for, before really trying to get in heavy on the roids.

tyson457

Jun 23, 2007
not young

i am 32 yrs old and have been working out hard just not seeing results fast enough i been taking hemadrol which everyone says is the strongest and best legal stuff to take i do all my protien and NOexplode my strength gains are through the roof just cant seem to get bigger. please i am nont on here to be ridicculed or belittled just needed some help

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
tyson457 said:
i am 32 yrs old and have been working out hard just not seeing results fast enough i been taking hemadrol which everyone says is the strongest and best legal stuff to take i do all my protien and NOexplode my strength gains are through the roof just cant seem to get bigger. please i am nont on here to be ridicculed or belittled just needed some help
Run this, AS IS, with the proper diet and training you should be very pleased:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
READ up on these compounds prior to starting this cycle!!!

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
tyson457 said:

they are helping you, the fact is if you are not ready for needles you are not ready for AAS. Oral only cycles are a waste of $$$ and bad on your liver. You need to do more research and decide if your ready to take the plunge into AAS. Everyone here is posting in your best interest.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Good advice from all the fellows above. I would listen to it. Oral only is something that nobody will ever recomand. Anyway , in the end is your personal choice. Anyone will run such a cycle will look for trouble. If you decide to run such a cycle , as many novice do , please make sure you get for the hole period a good liver protector and also have your liver values checked.

tyson457

Jun 23, 2007
thank you

thank you all for the information i have decided to do a deca and dbol stack. ready to purchase my gear ASAP is 20ml of deca enough for my first cycle?

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
tyson457 said:
hello everyone i am new to the scene and looking for the best beginner steroid out there i am looking for an injectable that will give me alot of mass but dont want the water retention please if anyone has any advice please help

Test E 500/week for 12 weeks is great for ROID BEGINNERS but you don't need it right now cause you lack the basics.

tyson457 said:
i was thinking about starting with dianobol to put on mass but have heard alot of things about the water retention is there anyway to reduce it? and where is the best place to purchase dbol and not have to worry about fakes or anything else.

Dbol can do a very little to put on mass, it's a nice (and strong) addition to a test based cycle but by itself he can't do a little more than water retention and temporal strengh gains.

tyson457 said:

Replied before...there is no-sense to do Dbol alone.

tyson457 said:
ok well thanks for the advice what do u suggest to use dont really wanna do the injectables i know deca and dbol works wonders together but is there anything else like i said i am a novice and have been reading alot but just cant seem to find something to go with the dbol

Deca-dbol is an old and surpassed stack from the past.

It can seriously supress your sex drive and it will shutdown SERIOULSLY your HPTA.(I wonder if you know what HPTA is...)

tyson457 said:

I agree 100% the rAJJIN words...

32 yrs old is a good age to take your own decisions with KNOWDLEGE of what you are doing.

The problem is not your age, it's the attitude you have for your age: you are not realistic.

With your age you must know that gains in any aspect of life NEVER come without a price, in the BB world this means an appropiated way to go:

BASIC FACTORS OF BB

1 - DIET....THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR
2 - REST....VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR
3 - TRAINING...IMPORTANT FACTOR
4 - AND VERY LAST: GEAR....WHEN FACTORS 1,2 AND 3 ARE APLLIED FOR YEARS WITH SUCCESS AND YOU HIT A REAL PLATEAU THEN IT IS IMPORTANT TO MAXIMIZE RESULTS OF 1,2 AND 3 AND REACH NEW LEVLES OF DEVELOPMENT

You want to jump to factor 4 without understand and apply factors 1,2 and 3.

What are your stats?:

Height?
Weight?
%BF?
Yrs of SERIOUS training?

and the most important:

HOW MUCH YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN EATING/TRAINING/RESTING RIGHT TO GAIN MUSCLE/LOOSE FAT?

If you are having great strengh gains (through the roof) add to them an appropiated diet and rest and you will gain muscles in NO TIME without the addition of drugs.

This is a fact.PERIOD.

P.S.: No i'm not here to ridiculize you or any other, i'm here to help.

Now do what you want. :rolleyes: