©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

do you site inject any steroid?

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
I used to hate pinning quads for this very reason. Then I read to "go in where the seam of your jeans would be" and since then (many many pins) I haven't had an issue with hitting nerves.

Still can't bring myself to do lats or traps, though.

Yeah I've heard that too actually. Its worth a try lol. Better than those damn muscle spasms!

Damn, my first time injecting my quad I hit a bad one. Freaked me out lol.. now I'll just keep shooting but its still annoying.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys what are you thoughts on site injections? do you site inject any steroid or do you inject just into your bum? which are your favourite spots to site inject?
thanks

I like to rotate sites, glutes,,delts,,biceps are my favorite.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Site pin for actual growth possiblity is only with base one day esters. Long esters have a long pathway thru the whole bloodstream..
Slin pin tne..winny.tren base test suspension are my favorites and lasr week was hoppin around on both forearms and traps ..did lose my grip strength but it was a hurry up pin in the car ..ib

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Site pin for actual growth possiblity is only with base one day esters. Long esters have a long pathway thru the whole bloodstream..
Slin pin tne..winny.tren base test suspension are my favorites and lasr week was hoppin around on both forearms and traps ..did lose my grip strength but it was a hurry up pin in the car ..ib

Thanks Ib. always good to hear from you.

Jayl19

Aug 23, 2013
England
Iv been doing my rear delts (1ml in each per week) and they are now overpowering my delts, before they were lacking badly

So it must work, even if it's just on small muscle groups

Don't get why people say "well I inject my ass and it's not bigger" your glute is fucking huge, 2-3ml in got going to stretch any thing

Just started doing 1ml in each tricep head and they are killing and swollen, forgot how much opening a new site hurts, hopefully I can improve the size of my tris over then next year doing this