©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have been bad the last few days but will explain why I haven't updated in the last few days. It was my bday (30th) yesterday but I went out on Sat for it. I was out drinking till 4pm the following day so the last few days have not been productive. Well your only 30 once :eek: I do regret what I have put my body through when out but it's done now and back to being 100% with everything for this log.

Not ideal but I have missed shots for 2 days. I went way over board with the drinking. I will continue on using 0.5ml each inj per day then up to 1ml per inj on the 27th Dec. I have missed my hormone shots too but no big deal with them. I only ate 1 meal yesterday (lots of cals though) so not ideal with that either. I do regret missing my 2 Syntherol shots as I want to be 100% but I will make sure that will be the case from now on. No more drinking for me I had a few cognacs before going out then about 15 when I was out and about another 15 other drinks (mainly double vodkas). I don't drink often so have been feeling a little fragile

Time to get serious again. No more missed injs or training sessions. The last day in the gym was calves and upper body. Calves looked like...

Standing Bodyweight Calf Raises... 1 set of 40 reps using holds.
Seated Calf Raises... 5 sets of 20 to 8 reps going up in weight ready for my drop set. Drop set with 5 failure points. I started at 5 plates and got about 15 reps, 4 plates about 13 reps, 3 plates about 12, 2 plates about 22 reps and 1 plate about 30 reps.
Leg Press Calf Raises... 5 sets of 10 slow reps with 10 sec rests between sets.
Tibialis Raises... 2 sets to failure (30-15 reps)... 10 sec rest between sets.

The gym is shut 2moro and Boxing Day so I will hit my calves hard at home for the next 3 days. Literally about 500 calf raises planned for tonight... I want them to burn... punish myself for missing my shots haha.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I feel so flat due to the last 2 days but just thought I would measure them to see if there is any difference. I am made up. They are 17.6 inches so over 1/2 inch increase in size and I haven't shot for over 2 days. Plus I am still only on the 0.5ml per inj protocol so these things have a lot of growing to go! I can only change the future so gonna hit it even harder now :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Merry Christmas everyone :)

I done a set of injections about 2am today. I hit in a vessel in one shot but overall they feel fine. I then done about 300 calf raises and my calves have never been so pumped. Obviously I have along way to go but I was made up with how they felt. I measured them pumped and they were 18 inches.

Gonna do another set of injections tonight about midnight. Then at least 400 calf raises. The gym reopens on the 27th so all training will be at home for now. Enjoy your day everyone :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Happt late birthday E.. Awesome log mate and soreness will go somewhat after the 1mls start happening if I recall..
Off the subject ..have u ever site pinned myo in the calves?.. a friend swears by that for size.. I've yet to find good myo..

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Happt late birthday E.. Awesome log mate and soreness will go somewhat after the 1mls start happening if I recall..
Off the subject ..have u ever site pinned myo in the calves?.. a friend swears by that for size.. I've yet to find good myo..

Thanks matey. I don't really get much soreness. Any I do get actually feels good... makes my calves feel like they are growing :D

I have tried myo once and it done nothing. I got it for free as I would never pay that amount for such a thing. Literally a complete waste of an injection. Folli was ok but the ACR2VB I tried was excellent. 1 vial a day of that would have been an amazing experiment :D I had 3 vials but can't remember how I ran it. I think I rotated it with 2 vials of folli injecting every week for 5 weeks. The instant strength from the ACR2VB (not placebo) was great.

If someone has money to burn then go for it but personally I think most research grade peptides are frankly not needed and there are better alternatives. The standard ghrh/ghrp cycle can be great but a lot of pinning for me. CJC-DAC is one of the best things I have ever taken... love that stuff. But everything else not worth the money. Loads of reps say how good the new US LR3 is but it didn't do much for me and I super dosed it for about 20 days.

Myo products show promise but they are way overblown by the reps running false logs. I used to be a rep and would get in trouble for basically being honest.

If you have the money I would just inj as much good aas and gh you can into your weaker body parts. Although some of the peptide igf products do show promise so I am not trashing them completely. Again CJC DAC is great... ideally rotated with GH imo. I wouldn't pay out on Myo HMP just yet. You will get better results site injecting inj adrol or npp etc. Only bad thing about site injecting gear is the inflammation. One of the things I am most surprised with when injecting syntherol is the lack of inflammation so I am made up :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was out again last night. Got in about 8:30am and was up by 11am but feel ok now. Mental but fun night. That's the drinking finished for me. I wasn't gonna go out again but last night is usually the biggest night of the year over here so I made an appearance. It hasn't effected my log but sure not ideal due to my poor diet today and the amount of alcohol I drank. My training and diet will be 100% from now on and I expect some great results. I am just about to do 200 calf raises. Gonna hit the gym hard 2moro and train them for at least 30 mins then too.

Here are the only 2 pics from last night (I was wrecked). Most of my mates are pretty big and 6ft and over.

mjtvmu.jpg

2804bd3.jpg

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Very in, interesting that you dot experience much pain from it, most people I know of who have ran synthol have complained about the pain to no end

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Very in, interesting that you dot experience much pain from it, most people I know of who have ran synthol have complained about the pain to no end

There has been pain but nothing like I expected. But sure you are injecting 12 times everyday into your calves so some have hurt bad. But again once you get into a good routine it's easy. I think the first few days probably put a lot of people off. I couldn't be happier with this syntherol now. Another thing is the calf is not a tiny muscle so rotating is fairly easy. Just remember what area you pinned the day before! :D

Thanks elvia.. great pep info I will agree totally to
.if we could just brew our own.. . Pain goes away after a bit and not an issue I would worry about.

You're spot on... pain is not a major issue. My main issue is just ensuring I can inject around the same time every day and allow myself enough time (it takes awhile) so I don't have to rush. I was saying about site injecting aas but forgot the obvious syntherol... 100x better than aas for site injecting.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Back on track and going to inject 30 days in a row. Earlier I done my injs and some hurt but nothing major. I have moved up in ml. For each side instead of doing 1.5ml I can fit about 2.7-2.8 ml and divide that into the 3 sites. So I am just under the 2nd phase of 1ml per site. I have larger syringes for when I need to move up in dose.

Today I decided to put in 2ml in each bi-cep and tri-cep. I am only going to do that every few days but wow the difference is noticed straightaway. They instantly feel full and pumped. Plus it is not like aas site injs in anyway... they feel great. For any vain guys out there doing quick 4 shots in your arms like I did would give an instant better look if you were trying to impress

My gym has been closed over xmas so I trained calves then done 1 exercise for every other body part. Pretty much 3 fast warm up and 1 working set for the other body parts. My calf training looked like this...

Warmed up whilst waiting for the bus doing standing calf raises (in public)
Leg Press Calf Raise... 2 sets of 20 reps
Seated Calf Raise... About 15 sets of 15 reps with no more than a 10 sec rest between sets.
Tibialis Raises... 2 sets to failure (40-25 reps)

I feel good but tired now. I have stopped injecting deca. No major reason and I will start up again but haven't bothered. I have moved up my test dose from900mg to 1.2g. So as of now my cycle is 1.2g Genotec Test E. Bigger calves here I come :)

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I was out again last night. Got in about 8:30am and was up by 11am but feel ok now. Mental but fun night. That's the drinking finished for me. I wasn't gonna go out again but last night is usually the biggest night of the year over here so I made an appearance. It hasn't effected my log but sure not ideal due to my poor diet today and the amount of alcohol I drank. My training and diet will be 100% from now on and I expect some great results. I am just about to do 200 calf raises. Gonna hit the gym hard 2moro and train them for at least 30 mins then too.

Here are the only 2 pics from last night (I was wrecked). Most of my mates are pretty big and 6ft and over.

mjtvmu.jpg

2804bd3.jpg

Looks like a bunch of gorillas that got loose.:eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was working till very late last night then couldn't sleep. I am never ill but all the partying over xmas must have caught up to me as had bad fever, cough and headache the last few days. But I am 100% effort now so I got myself out of bed after 3 hours sleep and done my shots before the gym shut. I trained calves and upper body. I basically done a giant set for chest, back and shoulders performing about 15 exercises non stop. For calves I done...

Smith Machine Calf Raises... 8 sets of at least 15 reps standing on a platform. Went up to 3 plates a side. I used a temp of 1+1 on the positive meaning lifting up then when elevated lifting again up as much as possible.
Seated Calf Raises supersetted with Leg Press Calf Presses... this was more of a giant set as I had no rest between sets (just the 5 secs it takes to walk over). I performed 5 or 6 sets of each for 15 reps with painful holds at the bottom of each rep on the leg press.

Today I took 10IU novolog pre workout. I had an intra shake plus a coffee with 3 sugars pre workout. I am very slin sensitive so have a lot of carbs when using it. Today I probably had 250g carbs pre and intra workout. I am about to have some chicken and rice now as a post workout meal. I also had my fav carbs for when using slin...

2ymvwpw.jpg

I had 6 pairs of tits today :D

I was gonna post some update pics but the hair is back so will sort that out and post in a few days. Have a great new year everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I done my injs then trained calves, quads and shoulders with rear delts. The injs were fine and no issues but later on I noticed a big bruise on my calf. Since starting just under 1ml per site they have started to ache more (no pain though). I am still very sick and was coughing all through my workout but I feel a little better. My calf training looked like this...

Standing Calf Raises in Smith Machine... about 10 sets of 15 reps with little rest periods. Just one plate a side but these hurt as very little rest. The last few sets were around 20 reps.
Leg Press Calf Presses... about 6 sets of approx. 15 reps stretching and holding at the bottom for 3 secs.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 sets of approx. 30 reps
Tibialis Raises... 4 sets going up in weight each time.

I just done leg press for quads and kept it light (200kg) but used normal paced and super slow paced reps in the same set. In addition to holds at the bottom so these were hard but not fucking up my knees like the heavier weight does.

Today will be calves, hams, chest and arms. I will sort out some progress pics tonight. I am in the zone now so good things a head :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks matey. I am annoyed cos my back has gone again. Nothing serious just a minor set back. Very frustrated as I want this log to be great from now on. I get the bus to the gym and it is freezing and very windy and as I am very ill I contemplated just doing calf raises at home. But I though to myself I have to be 100% so I set off and the bus doesn't show up so I was waiting awhile. I finally get in the gym and on my 4th set (5-10 mins into training) my back goes. I was doing standing calf raises in the smith machine and done no plates, 1, 2 then 3 plates a side for about 25 reps each. I had 4 plates a side ready and as I got in position it went. Good thing it didn't go mid set as that would have been bad. My fault as it has been feeling tight. Perhaps I didn't warm up enough and the weight was too much for my back at this moment. I didn't lift the 4 plates though so the damage was done before.

I just done abit of light chest and arms as I didn't want to go home straightaway. It's nothing major it's just annoying. I haven't shaved as my rom is bad. I will sort out pics very soon I promise :eek: Gonna rest it 2moro and get a physio appointment when I can. I should train on Tues but will just have to see what I am capable of doing. Bodyweight calf raises will no issue so will do them 2moro after my shots. I just hope I can do my shots as my rom is bad. Nothing serious but very annoying... I am hoping I can tie my shoe laces in the morning :eek: Just adding I have injured myself like this about 15 times in the last 2 years... my back is a mess so I just work around it.

Pics will come and this log will only get better :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
hang in there man...what's up with that back?? 15 flare up in 2 years seems like a lot...

Thanks matey. It's just muscular damage. My back is very sensitive and I have to be careful. No more heavy barbells on my back even if it's just for calf raises! Your calves look incredible!