©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
After everything yesterday I thought I will just take a few pics to keep updated and the battery on my cam went dead and I had no spare batteries :D:banghead:

My back has been bad today. I had to get help putting on my socks. I had to stay behind in work and didn't get back till 1am. Barely ate so just getting a few meals in now. Anyway just got some pics done. Haven't shaved so they don't as good as they could but you can definitely see a huge difference in my calves from when I started. I predict another inch in size as I am gonna be 100% with everything plus I am moving up in dose in a few days.

Obviously I am a work in progress and got along way to go. I am the first to put them down but in person they genuinely look 10x better. They feel great too. I know they are growing as I get deep indentations from all my socks now (you can see them in some pics).

I was curious so just measured them. They are 18 inches and that's without a pump. The tape was tight around and I moved it up and down to make sure and 18 inches every time. Sometimes you can move the tape and the measurement goes down so I try and get the real reading (not the highest possible). That's 1 full inch in growth since starting and I think I have another inch in me :D But measurements mean nothing to me I am just made up with how they are beginning to look. Better pics to come in the next few weeks.

Hormones are 1.2g test e and nothing else. But gonna add deca back into the mix. All my results have nothing to do with hormones cos the rest of my body isn't progressing (but it will ;)) Plus at my biggest my calves were still complete shit and always looked the same. This Syntherol is changing them fast and the fullness is something I have never felt before. I hope to add some adrol soon so that will only add to things :D

fvzfro.jpg

6qdy6w.jpg

1608lsl.jpg

se1y08.jpg

I have to add I haven't even done my shots today as I couldn't bend over before :eek: But I have taken lots of Ibuprofen today so I have loosened up a little so gonna do my shots pre bed.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just looked back on the 1st page and I couldn't be happier with the results. I just measured them...

1fuwys.jpg

I took an upper body pic too. I will look 10x better in 3 months. Never coming off hormones again :eek::D It's amazing how much shitter a bit of hair makes you look too :eek::D

282n7mx.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The next few days I am just gonna concentrate getting my back better. It is really bad and keeps seizing up. I don't like taking painkillers but am loading up on them (and an anti inflammatory) so I can move about for work. I am just taking basic and mild stuff (paracetamol and ibuprofen). Hopefully in a few days I will be back to my normal self. Then I will hit it hard but no heavy weight on my back again.

Gonna push it hard and my aim is 19 inches. Size means little (appearance is everything) and there will be a lot of swelling etc. But if I can get them to 19 inches then start a long maintenance program hopefully I can keep all the added size. The longer they are bigger the better chance I have for holding the new size. Then I can work more on conditioning etc in the future.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I couldn't do any shots (didn't train either) as I couldn't reach my calves but my back is better now. But it's good to be back in the gym now. I done my shots yesterday then went to the gym and trained calves with abit of chest. Mainly calf extensions yesterday. Today I trained early so left my shots (will inject later on) and trained shoulders with calves at the end (always do them first now). My calf training today looked like...

Calf Extensions... 5 sets of at least 15 reps going up in weight.
Calf Press on Leg Press... 3 sets of 15 reps with pause/stretch at the bottom.
Seated Calf Raise... 5 reps with 3 and 4 plates to get up to 5. Drop set with 5 plates... approx. 12 reps with 5 plates, 14 reps with 4 plates, 15 with 3 plates and 15 with 2 plates.

I will do my shots later. I plan to do all my shots in the evening now and still on just under 1ml per inj site.

Just adding Wolf of Wall Street is great so if you get a chance go and see it ;)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No gym today but gonna do my shots before bed. I will be training 2moro though. I received my protein today so made up and will be using quite a bit of it. I combine it with oats and some walnut oil. I also decided to treat myself and got some Musclemeds beef aminos

I also have coconut sugar and will be using that for my carbs in my intra shake when using slin. The company also had organic dark chocolate made solely from organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter and organic coconut sugar. It's the best chocolate I have had and I use it as a treat and for it's many benefits.

Have a good day everyone.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I done shots last night and trained today. I trained back for the first time since my injury and it went well but took it very easy on certain movements. My calf training looked like...

Leg Press Calf Press... 6 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight. Very slow negative with hold and explosive but controlled positive.
Tibialis Raises... 2 sets of at least 30 reps.

Gonna hit it hard now and have everything outlined. I am pleased my back is feeling better but still gonna be very careful with it. I will utilize a lot of fairly heavy leg press calf presses from now on.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great log Elvia, it's one hell of a commitment but we'll worth it. Not sure if you considered it, but i ran tb500 when I did my run. Really helped with inflammation and healing. May also help your back out. Keep it up, it's fun to watch your progress.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great log Elvia, it's one hell of a commitment but we'll worth it. Not sure if you considered it, but i ran tb500 when I did my run. Really helped with inflammation and healing. May also help your back out. Keep it up, it's fun to watch your progress.

Thanks for the recommendation matey. I know a lot of guys who have used it but never myself. I will have to look into it :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just got back from the gym. I had a really good workout. Very intense but nothing too heavy due to back. I have decided I am gonna start rotating from lower to upper body for my training. Today I trained lower body so calves, hams and quads. My calf training looked like...

Seated Calf Raise... 3 sets of 15 slow reps
Leg Press Calf Press supersetted with bodyweight raises on a platform. Although the rest in between sets was 10-20 secs so practically one giant set. I started at 2 plates a side and moved up to 6 plates a side for 15 reps. All reps were slow and controlled.
Seated Calf Raises... 5 sets of 20 fast reps with 5-10 secs rest between sets.
Tibialis Raises... 2 sets of at least 30 reps.

Calves get more volume at the moment for obvious reasons. To give an indication for hams I done 3 sets of lying leg curls and 5 sets of seated leg curls. Quads I done 5 sets of seated leg press, 2 sets of walking lunges and 2 sets of db squats. I feel nice and relaxed now. Results will improve as 100% attention is going into this now. Hormones are 1.2g test and 300mg deca.

I am so slin sensitive. I take 10IU pre workout some days and I literally need200g carbs spread out over 2 hours not to go hypo. I have tested this a lot over the last few months. Today I had a meal of chicken with potatoes and veg. Then I had my 10IU slin. I proceeded to have a shake with micellar casein and about 80g oats with some beef amino tabs. During my workout I had a protein blend with about 80g coconut sugar. Just about to have some beef with pineapple. Have a good day everyone :)

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Thanks for keeping up with the log bro and sharing your phenomenal progress and dedication. Your positive experience (baring back injury) is encouraging me to give syntherol another try...

Hawk

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for keeping up with the log bro and sharing your phenomenal progress and dedication. Your positive experience (baring back injury) is encouraging me to give syntherol another try...

Hawk

Thanks matey. I have been nowhere near 100%... more like 60% :eek: so that's why I am made up with the results so far. I am gonna be 100% with everything now so I expect some great results in the next few weeks. I was tempted to do a second set of shots tonight to catch up but decided not to and just leave it till 2moro. I am still on just under 1ml per site so gonna move up in a few days. From my experience over the last few weeks I can see an extra 0.5ml per site making a big difference. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What up E..??? Quick question.u using humalog or humalin r? Since I switched to log over r I can do 20iu pre after a 150carb meal and get buzy.. So how long do you have left of this calve research..? Heal up matey..don't forget some lower back abs and some foam roller action on that lower back. We aren't 20 anymore .lol.. keep it rolling...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
What up E..??? Quick question.u using humalog or humalin r? Since I switched to log over r I can do 20iu pre after a 150carb meal and get buzy.. So how long do you have left of this calve research..? Heal up matey..don't forget some lower back abs and some foam roller action on that lower back. We aren't 20 anymore .lol.. keep it rolling...

I am using novolog so short acting. I think the key with slin is not just the overall amount of carbs you have but the manner in which you consume them. Even with fast acting if say 100g carbs is enough if you drink/eat them fast it will likely hit you 1-2 hours later. I find having sips throughout my workout (an hour or so) helps. But sure I find myself having a lot of carbs just to not go hypo. I suppose it is a good thing but 200g for 10IU sounds about right for me. I plan to use it more though so that will lower over time :eek::D I have been abit on and off so gonna carry on for atleast 1 month more with the frequent injs.

I trained upper body on Sunday and done my shots in the night. Today I haven't done them yet but been to the gym. I had physio on my lower back so decided I would train a little beforehand. I done back and arms and it feels much better. I went up to 60kg on the t-bar row to see how it was and it felt good. The physio said it's mainly the left side that is very tight and he loosened it up. I just have to be careful and keep stretching so it doesn't get too tight. Looking forward to training legs 2moro. Gonna do my shots in the next hour or so and some bodyweight raises.

I actually love the feel after you have done your shots... calves feel 3 inches bigger :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I couldn't be happier with this Syntherol. I genuinely think it is great and I recommend it to everyone to bring up lagging body parts are make others freaky. I could be happier with myself though as I haven't been consistent like I should have.

Basically most know me and Barbie on here as we are both featured members on promuscle and had been going out for nearly 5 years. We split up recently and things have been very up and down. I thought I could use this log as a positive and something to concentrate on but with all the crap going on it has demotivated me at times. Then I injured my back which just added to the disruption. I would go 4 days without shooting etc and that is no good and not a fair representation of the products effectiveness in this log. So I am not gonna lie and say yeah ed shots this is the results. I think if I had done ed shots the results would have been multiplied.

But I have 5 bottles left and am being 100% now so lets see what changes I can make. This stuff is great and I love the feeling after I inject. I am going to inject now and do some calf raises. 2moro will be leg day and looking forward to getting 19 inch calves :) Doing this is in your arms would be amazing and much easier imo. Even when you just do one direct shot in both the bi-cep and tri-cep the effect is dramatic.

Anyone else who is using this product good luck and let me know how you get on either on here or through pm. Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I done my injs last night and they were quite sore. Strangely twice on my outer left calf the blood squirted out after taking the needle out. That's the first time that has happened and twice in a row. My calves are more sore to touch now but still nothing major. 2moro is leg day and I will do my injections before working out.

Here are a few calf vids I have found useful...

Ben Pakulski's Training / Workout Secrets for Gaining 1" in Your Calves - YouTube

Ben Pakulski Hypertrophy Max (BEST calves workout) - YouTube

Ben Pakulski Calf Workout (Massive Calves) - YouTube

I have only just started watching Ben Pakulski's vids and they are very informative and there is a lot to learn from him. Have a good we/e everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This log is back on and my drive is back :) Let's see what I can do. Certain things have given me a boost recently and I will post about that in the future. My back is bad and has been aching the last few days. I have decided to basically lift as little as possible with my lower back for the next month or so. So in the gym I will only do upper back exercises and nothing were I am bent over (t-bar row etc). The way I see things is it's better to be able to train consistently than train everything and have to have a week off every 2 weeks due to the pain. I have cleaned my diet up and have ordered an AI so I will start looking much better! I have a few interesting plans I will keep to myself for now but excited to see what I can do in the next few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I destroyed my legs. It's the first time in over 6 weeks I have really pushed the intensity. My back is still bad but just picked movements I could really go for it. I trained for a long time and my legs are burning now. A few hours after the gym I even got spasms in my right quad for the first time ever...horrible haha. I said to myself no more than 5 plates a side on the leg press which is very light for me but done this mainly due to my back etc. My training looked like this...

Back Stretches on a mat.
Leg Extensions... light weight about 100 reps in 5 sets to warm up.
Lying Leg Curls... light weight about 100 reps in 5 sets to warm up.
Hip Abductor Machine... 5 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Leg Press... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight to 5 plates a side. Then I done 10 sets of 10 controlled reps with 10 plates...they key factor was no more than 10 sec rest in between sets. I couldn't walk after this and have missed pushing myself like this.
Leg Extensions... 4 sets of approx. 20-15 reps going up in weight. The last set was with the full weight rack for 15 reps.
Seated Leg Curl... 6 sets of 20-11 reps going up in weight each set. The 6th set was the full weight rack for 11 reps then I done 2 drops at approx. 10 and 15 reps.
Walking DB Lunges... At this point I couldn't even do bodyweight lunges so rested then done 3 sets of with bodyweight then 5kg and 10kg db's. I knew the last set was over as I literally fell over
Seated Calf Raises... 3 sets of approx. 30 reps with 2 X 25kg plates, 2 sets of 20 reps with 70kg. 1 final set to failure at 12 reps with 90kg.

I feel great now. I have took peps twice today. I take quite a fair amount so they completely wipe me out. I took them after the gym then ate and I was so tired I fell asleep waking up thinking it was about 5am but it was only 10pm!

Just about to start my Syntherol injs again after a break and will do them every night from now on. I will do 6 x 1ml in each calf then some body weight calf raises. I also plan to do peps one more time to help me sleep. It's good to be back on it!