©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mytreefiddy Here

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Awesome accomplishment man! I remember about 2 years ago on Queefers board I said I couldn't wait till you became pro so you could wipe the floor with that gum smacking blonde punk ( Steve Cook?) lol

Congrats!!

Ha! I remember that King!!! Wassup dawg! How are you brother?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
MassiveG, your facts are incorrect on why he was banned from there.

Also that is something that you should have posted asking about in the VIP forum not openly!

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
MassiveG, your facts are incorrect on why he was banned from there.

Also that is something that you should have posted asking about in the VIP forum not openly!

K1 I apologise - looking back at it now probably it should have been posted elsewhere as you said...won't happen again...

Devenidas

Jul 3, 2017
We already spoken over the email recently but for the second time heartiest congratulations Gino for turning pro and the very best wishes for the pro debut at the coming Tampa Pro. I do not think Tampa pro promoters provide a live feed for the contest or do they Gino ?

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
You are on a fucken mission bro! Congratulations on the placing. I cannot imagine what you are feeling.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
You are on a fucken mission bro! Congratulations on the placing. I cannot imagine what you are feeling.

Thank you Tek.... its been freaking crazy.... EXTREMELY pleased with a 2nd Place showing for my debut...and actually placed 16th out of 23... and wasn't technically at the bottom!.. LOL

Man...what a season.... started off ok then just got better and better... got a critique from Tim Gardner who was the HJ at the Florida Grand Prix which is a pretty big show down here which I won my class and got eeked out in the Overall by the 35+ fellow.... told me he loved my package but would love to see me "tighter"....so I'm fucking scratching my head as to what to do (11 weeks from Nats)..... made a few changes and peaked at Masters Nats... was firing on EVERYTHING in that span....could do no wrong.... everything was perfect.... got a lil loose after getting my card not thinking of doing the Tampa Pro.... MT convinced me the Tuesday to get in...pulled some strings at work and got in...SOOOO happy I did....figured I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.... would give us an idea on to what needs to be addressed for 2018..... see where I stood against the Open guys and Masters guys as well..... rode the wave and nailed a 2nd Place... sweet daddy... gonna finally shut it down.... enjoy this.... savor this...then get back to work....