©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Anadrol Run

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Got my bp checked and it was 126/85 so not too elevated at all. Glad to know thats okay. I’ll keep monitoring it tho.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I know he mentioned the 25 pre, wasn't sure of his total mg/ed.
Some guys like to run drol pre contest to stay full rather than off season. That's another strategy. As was said, drol bloats those who eat shitty.

You might want to try using GHRP6 to put some bite into your appetite if it wanes on drol.

Good advice. Not even just on drol but in general. GHRP6 gave me a crazy appetite post injection so it could help when gaining. MK677 is another great peptide and is easier as it's an oral.

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Good advice. Not even just on drol but in general. GHRP6 gave me a crazy appetite post injection so it could help when gaining. MK677 is another great peptide and is easier as it's an oral.

I’m actually running 25mg mk677 ed as well. Haven’t had any appetite sides yet from the drol.

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
My appetite is non stop on MK677. The higher the dose the bigger it is.

I’m destroying food still through 3 weeks of the drol so the mk677 is def helping or it just doesn’t effect my appetite one or the other. .