©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Off season blasting

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Curious to hear others opinions about off season blasting for growth.

I like some of the principles that Author L. Rea has outlined in the past and have experimented with some of the guys around here in their off seasons with success... Basically have them blasting gear hard as hell for 4 weeks then switching compounds completely for another 4 weeks then off completely for 6 weeks with post cycle therapy. And then back at it. HGH and humalog ran the whole time as well.

We get free blood work out here so I have been having them get regular blood work before their next androgen phase at the end of their 6 week off period to see whats in check before they blast again.

Curious to hear others opinions and thoughts about blasting/off time and what you do in the off season.

The principle behind this is to keep the body from building up to much myostatin and receptor desensitization... BUT with the latest research saying that receptor desensitization is a myth I am kinda wondering if there is more to it than just myostatin levels and receptor site availability. I know ALR said that he would use DNP to counter act some of this but I am not sold on that being an effective measure of receptor up-regulation (at least for a notable impact with heavy androgen use)

Just looking to soak up some knowledge from you guys! Thanks

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well the original concept came from Jason Mueller some years ago and others have simply rebranded it as their own. He was like Dan Duchaine and ahead of his time till he got caught up with harder drugs, jail and got out of the game.

Back to you original question, I think their is much validity to the concept and I have been using it for the past year or two but I have have modified it to keep it real. The first change I made is I run a 6-8 weeks on two week off. On the two weeks off I run DNP and t-3 (another subject). During the six weeks I do not swap compounds, rather I will add them at the half way point.

So, this cycle I started with 1800mg T EW and 900 Npp then I added 50 mg anavar and 50mg Tren A ED.

To be honest if I thought there was a better way I would use that, but having tried most others I have stuck with this and enjoyed solid results.

Hawk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
CH, I like your layout. Down the road I'm planning on 6 on 2 off...Achim Albrect said this was how he did his back in the day (He's on Pro M). I'm going to try it several ways...One is to do several compounds for the entire six weeks. The other is to do long esters for the first three weeks and short for the last three and then two weeks off, unless I have GH. Then I would use GH through out and during the bridge. For my personal use I'm not a fan of Insulin but using that during the bridge with GH would be interesting.

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
I definitely have not experimented with the dnp although I have heard this is a popular concept in between blasts...

I like the 6 on 2 off approach... May give this a few trial runs with long esters up front and shorter esters/suspensions at the end...

Curious how dnp/insulin/gh would be together in the off weeks...

Thanks for the input fellas!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I do the constant switching of compounds too-

I run test at a steady 250-300 ew but I usually add a gram of something else on top of it and blast that for a month and the last week of the month I front load a new compound

So a while back my cycles looked like
Test-250 (constant)
TrenE-350 (constant)

One month- 1000mg DHB
Next month-1200mg Deca
Next-1200mg EQ
Next-1000mg NPP
Next- 150mg dbol ed

I have had great results with constant gains this way, plus it keeps me from getting bored too.

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
1 gram of npp and tren E sounds like a whole lot of fun :headbang:

Definitely will have to try that combo out...

Has anyone ever experimented with MENT? (trestolone acetate)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
1 gram of npp and tren E sounds like a whole lot of fun :headbang:

Definitely will have to try that combo out...

Has anyone ever experimented with MENT? (trestolone acetate)

Haha- we have been talking about MENT for a while

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Lol well hopefully good things because I have some stocked up ready to play.... as soon as I finish up my prep its a full on off season to grow these wheels...

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm starting to lean towards using low doses and lot's of cals in my offseason. Crusing on 300mg test, and maybe 150mg of an anabolic like deca.
Then pre contest you do a big blast.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm starting to lean towards using low doses and lot's of cals in my offseason. Crusing on 300mg test, and maybe 150mg of an anabolic like deca.
Then pre contest you do a big blast.

What's all this low dowse nonsense? LoL I kid I kid