©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you do about knots?

alf

Apr 24, 2008
Hey guys just curious to see if anyone has lil tips and tricks about knots after injecting, I get them from time to time mostly cause I tend to tense up abit while injecting cause im a wuss when it comes to injecting my self lol.

any help to get rid of it would be appreciated.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
alf said:
Hey guys just curious to see if anyone has lil tips and tricks about knots after injecting, I get them from time to time mostly cause I tend to tense up abit while injecting cause im a wuss when it comes to injecting my self lol.

any help to get rid of it would be appreciated.
Messaging the area after injecting and also throughout the day...I use a small paint roller to message with and it works great!! Also, heat works good!!

alf

Apr 24, 2008
never would have thought of a small paint roller, I have a small dough roller too, Ill have to try that. I have one right now that wont go away, I have the heating pad on it and massage it. Its been with me since Thursday and cant get rid of it, also the whole shoulder muscle is red on the skin and thats where injected.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Yea when I did my first cycle, those knots stayed with me for almost the entire week and went away a day or two before my next injection. No worries, I never messaged or heated during the week, just after injection and I was fine. I got used to them and they started going away rather quickly so I'm sure the same will happen to you. Just keep doin' what you're doing...

alf

Apr 24, 2008
Yeah did your injection site turn red?
I was afraid the test was crystalizing at one point, my knot is gone, but tomorow (Tuesday) is my next injection, so I guess I'll see how my next one is. And of course I'm injecting on the other shoulder. Then going to the glutes, going in a clock wise motion. Btw I'm using medibolix test enth 300mg /ml strength with a 23 gauge

alf

Apr 24, 2008
Injected this morning no redness or knot. Feeling great after an awesome routine today :)

alf

Apr 24, 2008
So I injected yesterday again, and now I def have test fever for the second time wtf!

I thought I was getting sick last week before I injected so I thought it was just me getting sick and not from the test. But now I believe I had test fever/flu whatever you wanna call it.

Im taking som anti-biotics just to be on the safe side. (Amoxicillin)

Ill be posting a pic today on steroid pics too.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
everyone reacts different to gear.....I myself never get sore, but if the test is causing to many probs for you I will gladly take it off your hands...:afro:

alf

Apr 24, 2008
haha my buddy is using the same gear and is fine LOL.

Hopefully I'll be fine now that this fever only lasted 24 hours instead of 3 days. But I'm good on the gear LOL

masterchief

May 14, 2008
lol

I found that messaging the area and using a heating pad on the area makes them go down real quick.Also you can take a warm bath and it helps.