©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin Order Unregistered?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
First off, it's been awhile... Glad to see some of the same names still floating around here! Hope all is well...

I've been away for a while, and wanted to throw an order out there. I currently have a PO Box and have never ordered through one of them before... I usually order registered airmail to a home address (ALIN doesn't ship to PO Box registered). I was wondering if anyone who has a PO Box or even has ordered unregistered airmail from ALIN, has received their order without any trouble?

I've already had a seizure before and it took nearly 8 months to get the letter. I only have this PO Box rented for a few more months and then I move again, so I want to be sure before I order anything.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I ordered through Alin non registered airmail (no signature) no probs . Saw my post card in like ten buisness days. Refered a friend to him same deal took a little longer but got there alls well.Good luck