©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle new log.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
When doing a cycle of deca how often do I inject,and how much

theres dudcki's other sign-on .....
doesnt wana ask a question like tht...and get hounded.

its ok dud...were all friends here. were here to help

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
When doing a cycle of deca how often do I inject,and how much

Every day 3 cc's
12 weeks

And go start your own thread after you have spent some time reading and learning at least a little bit of info before asking such a stupid fucking question :sniper:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Week 1 update. Starting to feel the prop kicking as far as feeling good and sex drive. Recover seems to be about the same as of right now. Not feeling any sides from the Tren Ace. Not feeling anything from the drol either. I'm injecting 2.75cc eod and can say this oil is extremely smooth but if I let it set in the syringe for more than a minute the plunger tends to get stuck. I will post some pics around week 6.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Week 1 update. Starting to feel the prop kicking as far as feeling good and sex drive. Recover seems to be about the same as of right now. Not feeling any sides from the Tren Ace. Not feeling anything from the drol either. I'm injecting 2.75cc eod and can say this oil is extremely smooth but if I let it set in the syringe for more than a minute the plunger tends to get stuck. I will post some pics around week 6.

its always good when u can feel it wrkin.
keep up the hard wrk buddy.
and i use to hav probs with Endosyn tren with the plunger.
think it melted it or just warped the rubber. just hada inject rite away. lol

gd luck n keep us posted

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Week 2 update. Tren has def kicked in! I've had crazy insomnia the last few days. Sex drive has been through the roof and recovery has gotten better. Hit a new PR on my dl at 475lbs so I would say that would be the drol working. Not sure what to expect with the mast sense this is my first time running it.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Week 2 update. Tren has def kicked in! I've had crazy insomnia the last few days. Sex drive has been through the roof and recovery has gotten better. Hit a new PR on my dl at 475lbs so I would say that would be the drol working. Not sure what to expect with the mast sense this is my first time running it.

Have you noticed any stomach problems on the drol? People say it causes trouble but I never experienced that. The Mast will really make you hard. (I mean your muscles Bro)Have you put on weight?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

Your going to love what the mast does to your appearance :)

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Have you noticed any stomach problems on the drol? People say it causes trouble but I never experienced that. The Mast will really make you hard. (I mean your muscles Bro)Have you put on weight?

No stomach problems what so ever. As of today I have gained 5lbs.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Week 3. Bench went up 5 pounds and the sides from the Tren has come to a complete stop. Had to stop the drol. Felt bad all the time and had no appetite what so ever.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Week 3. Bench went up 5 pounds and the sides from the Tren has come to a complete stop. Had to stop the drol. Felt bad all the time and had no appetite what so ever.

Drol does the same thing to me. I have almost given up on orals all together

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

You're gonna love the masteron. It makes me crazy horny, veiny and hard (muscle).
Test and Mast= GREATNESS

after the first run with Mast...I fell in love and run it with every cycle, plus I use it at a low dose with test for trt.

Post some updated pics

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I plan on putting pics up at week 6. But my sex drive is through the roof right now! Recovery has been great this week also.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cool big John and that's right if u can't fuel the drol it's not for you. I hear many of times oh this Drols no good but yet they can't eat. Keep up the solid work brutha.!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Change of plans. I was gonna bulk on this cycle but I got invited to play in a football league so I gotta start cutting now and whip my self back in shape. I did cardio yesterday for the first time in a while and about puked!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Just had to get on here and tell everyone that the wife lifted with me for the first time tonight. Finished out with 135 squat and 150dl. Man did it turn me on! If she keeps going I'll take some video.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Just had to get on here and tell everyone that the wife lifted with me for the first time tonight. Finished out with 135 squat and 150dl. Man did it turn me on! If she keeps going I'll take some video.

Couples couples training is great bro. My girl and I used to train together but now my daughter has her to busy with sports but enjoy it