©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle new log.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I'm sorry I guess you want me to lie and say your huge ,keep it up .
I didn't say anything disrespectfull just to reconsider your prioritys
anabolics are the last thing in the arsenal.
Diet and training come first .
I just think you should hire a coach to help you and you'll get more results than your getting now
Hell I used a coach when I used to compete I got torn a new asswhole many years ago for cycling. When I shouldn't have been.
And that's what got my priorities straight.
Learning how to eat correctly. ,I also got a phd in nutrition cause I wanted to learn more.o also got my phd in endocrinology because I wanted to learn . I took years off of steroids and when I started again I new exactly what to do .
I'm not cursing at you just trying to let you learn the same way I did.
I thought I was big,lol.im laughing at myself back then.
anyway you can do what you want I was try to give you the same advice I recieved many years ago and I'm happy people told me the truth and made the bodybuilder I am today.
But this seems to insult you .take a bottle of insulin a day the pump is better.
Take it for what it is I'm honest and will always give my opinion , you can take it to heart and reassess or keep up what your doing .
Just wanted to get back on here and say there is no hard feelings. I've been stressed lately and I'm on Tren lol. Sorry for freaking out but I do want you to keep a few things in mind. I'm 35 so I don't want to put 10 years plus in of being natural and trying to hit my natural peak. I never plan on being a body builder. I am your everyday gym rat that likes powerlifting and I will never compete. I can't afford to drop 150-200 a month on a personal trainer. I eat as much as I can put I know it's not enough. But I can afford to drop 250 for a 3 month cycle. With that out of the way I had a great workout tonight. Started out with deads. 225x10. 315x10. 365x8. 405x6. 405x4. 455x2. Assistance was one arm bent over rows, Lat pull downs, seated rows and shrugs.

Last edited:

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Just wanted to get back on here and say there is no hard feelings. I've been stressed lately and I'm on Tren lol. Sorry for freaking out but I do want you to keep a few things in mind. I'm 35 so I don't want to put 10 years plus in of being natural and trying to hit my natural peak. I never plan on being a body builder. I am your everyday gym rat that likes powerlifting and I will never compete. I can't afford to drop 150-200 a month on a personal trainer. I eat as much as I can put I know it's not enough. But I can afford to drop 250 for a 3 month cycle. With that out of the way I had a great workout tonight. Started out with deads. 225x10. 315x10. 365x8. 405x6. 405x4. 455x2. Assistance was one arm bent over rows, Lat pull downs, seated rows and shrugs.[/QUOTE
I appreciate you listening,all I can do is try to help out to the best of my knowledge.
you can hire Shelby Starnes for 1200 for the year ,its only 100 a month ,very reasonable and hell get you so diced,you won't recognize yourself.he is very good with answering emails and talking to you like you've known him for years.
He also has a 3 month rate which isn't bad either ,just tell him your hard up for money and hell work with you .
you'll prob be on less gear than your on now so you will save money in the long run and you'll see the biggest change of your life,learn hiw to eat properly .
Let me know if your interested and ill direct you to him.
Can you do 1 thing fir me ,please drop the insulin!!!
You prob don't even own a glucometer .
It's really unnecessary .
Let me know what you think?
your only 35 years old you should be able to put on atleast 10 pounds a year .so that's 50 pounds extra when you hit 40.
But that's conditioned on Diet#1,Training#1 and lastly and foremost gear#3
I'm glad you retread my response to understand I wasn't making fun of you,didnt swear at you or put you down
Just trying to help with being honest and the same time humble.
Good luck and if you want that info just ask.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I would love to but as of right now I am out of work. Also I'm off the slin because I already ran it 4 weeks so I will not pick it back up but I do own a meter and was trying to play it safe. As soon as I get back to work I will most likely give him a try. Thanks for responding.