©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Welcome to the thunderdome.....now help me out!

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So I just registered.

Why Im here: I've worked out since I was 13 (now 25) and Im ready to try steroids...the right way.

What im looking for: Constructive and educational advice.

Current stats: Age: 25 yrs
Weight 177-180lbs
Squat: 350 lbs (225x15 regularly)
Flat Bench: 305x1 / 275x3 / 225x15 / Dumbell Press 110x8
Deadlift: est. 400 lbs (225x10x3 regularly)
Seated Press: 135x10x3 regularly
Clean and Press: 135x10x3 regularly
Pull-ups: (with 100lbs x 5x3) (body weight 30+ pullups)

I've been working out for a long time. Recently started working out the right way thanks to some research. I am currently on a 4 days per week program that primarly includes low rep power lifts. Clearly my weakness is in my legs. I plan to use steroids to help with gains in my legs primarily. I know how to workout and I eat decent but could eat better. Im currently using a small amount of weight gainer to simply maintain my current weight, other than that no supplements.

Ive done a lot of reading already so I know a little about the subject but I think experience is where the knowlage is...so hook me up.
THANKS!

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
First welcome to AnaSCI:)

You should first start by reading the board rules and all stickies in the AAS forum.

I have edited your thread as you are not allowed to ask for sources.

Nothing can ever top doing your own research. The stickies in the AAS forum should answer all of your questions. After you have chosen the best route to suit your goals then you should ask questions regarding what you have planned out.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
thanks

Im currently in the research phase. Thanks for your help!

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Welcome to Anasci. Doing your own research and deciding on your own source/sponsor will pay off for you in the long run.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Thanks!

Thanks everyone, and I agree with you all...I gotta do more research :)