©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 weeks into TrenE

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
I'm 3 weeks in and loving it! 2 pins a week 400mg. So far no sides except insomnia. Last night I didn't fall asleep till 4am. It's the first time it really hit me like that but it's worth it! I don't really get night sweats but man I sweat buckets during my workout. I also randomly heat up during the day just sitting around and sweat pretty good. I am strong as an ox but progress has been a bit hindered by a rotator cuff injury. Bromo should be here any day but don't know if I need to run it unless I start noticing sides? Happy to run it that's why I bought it but could save it too, a little guidance on this would be much appreciated :)

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
1 or 2 benedryl and 5mgs melatonin will get you to sleep. Well... it should help you quite a bit.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I would not run the bromo unless you have sides. It doesn't fix the side effects of tren the way an AI prevents estrogen from forming. D2 agonists boost your libido, can help with sleep, and can act as mood stabilizers so they can be great to take with cycles that cause cock troubles. But, they're harsh drugs. There are case reports of bromo and prami causing people to start cross dressing, engage in compulsive behavior, hallucinate, go into delirium, etc. and youre already taking a steroid designed for use in cattle just prior to slaughter.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
I would not run the bromo unless you have sides. It doesn't fix the side effects of tren the way an AI prevents estrogen from forming. D2 agonists boost your libido, can help with sleep, and can act as mood stabilizers so they can be great to take with cycles that cause cock troubles. But, they're harsh drugs. There are case reports of bromo and prami causing people to start cross dressing, engage in compulsive behavior, hallucinate, go into delirium, etc. and youre already taking a steroid designed for use in cattle just prior to slaughter.

Good to know, thanks for the knowledge!!! Ill keep it on hand and only run if I see sides starting. Will the sides be the same (itchy sore nipples) etc?

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
I should clarify that, will the gyno sides present the same? I know there are other sides to tren but I am mainly always on the watch for gyno :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Gaba or theanalin ←sp?. Amino acids help sleep when combined with melatonin ..And sides are more prolactin related gyno very similar as u stated.Bromo made me exhausted and ill feeling so half dose and it i believe is harder on heart? Someone correct me if im wrong.. Caber is more commonly used unless you ask Enigmatic..hes a bromo rep..kdn bro.lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Gaba or theanalin ←sp?. Amino acids help sleep when combined with melatonin ..And sides are more prolactin related gyno very similar as u stated.Bromo made me exhausted and ill feeling so half dose and it i believe is harder on heart? Someone correct me if im wrong.. Caber is more commonly used unless you ask Enigmatic..hes a bromo rep..kdn bro.lol

Bromo is way safer than Prami or Caber... It's now days prescribed all the time for diet relates purposes.

Some people do get tired on it for the first week but I always took it at night. But then I started to take it in the morning and it had not negative effect on me.

Bromo took a back seat cause people thought it was suppressing their hgh levels, but that was also a myth.

SO IF ANYONE DOEST WANT THEIR BROMO SEND IT TO ME!!! (seriously)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

GABA is great, huge fan of it. Be aware that some people experience flushing and shortness of breath after taking it. This will pass and is normal.
Caber is contraindicated in those with heart valve issues. I have one that I didn't know I had that was diagnosed by coincidence, so be careful.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Bromo is way safer than Prami or Caber... It's now days prescribed all the time for diet relates purposes.

Some people do get tired on it for the first week but I always took it at night. But then I started to take it in the morning and it had not negative effect on me.

Bromo took a back seat cause people thought it was suppressing their hgh levels, but that was also a myth.

SO IF ANYONE DOEST WANT THEIR BROMO SEND IT TO ME!!! (seriously)

I haven't heard of caber being Rxed for diet purposed, but I'd be interested to hear more. How does it help someone diet?? I'm not saying its bad. I have used caber on a test/eq cycle for the prosexual effects. The one time I used prami I started to get very nauseous and puked a bunch.

D2 agonists can make people go crazy so unless you know you can handle it I wouldn't just jump on a D2 agonist. If you don't need it don't use it. That true of any drug really.

PsychiatryOnline | The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences | Impulsive Cross-Dressing in Parkinson's Disease Treated With Ropinerole

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
I haven't heard of caber being Rxed for diet purposed, but I'd be interested to hear more. How does it help someone diet?? I'm not saying its bad. I have used caber on a test/eq cycle for the prosexual effects. The one time I used prami I started to get very nauseous and puked a bunch.

D2 agonists can make people go crazy so unless you know you can handle it I wouldn't just jump on a D2 agonist. If you don't need it don't use it. That true of any drug really.

PsychiatryOnline | The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences | Impulsive Cross-Dressing in Parkinson's Disease Treated With Ropinerole

Interesting read! Hope I don't start wearing women's clothing and masturbating in my attic :) one significant difference I do see is that his symptoms started when taking 7mg 3 times a day. The dose I am going to take is 2.5mg once a day. Seems he was fine at 4mg three times a day. I am already a horny bastard but is there a such thing as too much horny? :) I will let everyone know how I respond to the bromo.

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Try b6 100-200mg/day

I use this and it works very well. Stay away from prami, that shit can make you very sick if you don't know exactly how to take it. I also use caber when I run tren ace. With caber all you need is .5mg twice a week. That's plenty and will give you a sense of well being. I run it with every cycle now and always will. With prami you have to start out with a really small dose and slowly work up because that shit will make you SICK! Are you running anything else with your tren?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I should clarify that, will the gyno sides present the same? I know there are other sides to tren but I am mainly always on the watch for gyno :)

I actually look forward to the night sweats. Lets me know its working! Sometimes i have to sleep on a towel. Trust me bro if you start to get gyno symptoms you will know. Your nips will get sensitive or feel a burning sensation