©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Taylor Hooten's site

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
http://www.taylorhooton.org/

This isnt too bad of a site to check out. Mr. Hooten is the father of the boy that committed suicide and he blames juice. Although I dont agree with him at all, there is someinteresting info and links on the site.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
small world. I went to one of his fathers seminars over AAS use.
How was the seminar? I spoke to his father on another board some time ago. He is hell bent that steroids caused his son's death, and there is no convincing him otherwise. People always look for someone or something to blame instead of placing it where it really belongs when things go bad.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
tee said:
How was the seminar? I spoke to his father on another board some time ago. He is hell bent that steroids caused his son's death, and there is no convincing him otherwise. People always look for someone or something to blame instead of placing it where it really belongs when things go bad.

the seminar was held at our school, it was very anti-AS, mainly showing all the worst case scenarios to scare the kids.

I read in an interview that he said steroids caused his son to have bad breath! that i don't understand.

i agree with you man, there had to be something else going on that caused his death.