©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren is klling me??

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My gut is all blown up- my inside are boiling 24/7
WTF
here is what I feel-
Heart feels like it is gurgling - mostly sitting in my truck driving of after eating.
The top of gut - were ribs come together- big presure- not good at all
Heart burn- taking tums like mad.
I have a hard time pissing before a shit.-
It takes me 5 mins to take first piss..
I just start some saw palmeto - incae it is swolen protate- don't think so
Acidophilus to ty to get gut health
Yes I am growing like mad.
I am taking -100 mg t prop
100mg. Tren
100 mg wini
It is all brewed together - started at 2 cc pr week and will work up to every other day. - but with this gut - i am second guessing this one.
I had started gh but dtopped it ojt with tbe pain.
I wanted to get ready for the long acting slin - butt-
Gonna give it till next week then - fucking get off- i am getting strong and jacked fast- BUTTTTT

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Never had this before - if it is the norm - then I will just take something?? And keep it going- gaining like mad
Opps - aldo taking Anavar 40mg pr day.
Forgot also - when I take Arimadex- the next day - I am sick as all hell- feels like I was poisoned - i do .5 mog sun and thur- i am dropping that crap.
Wll novadex do the same thing?

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
The tren is giving you out of control stomach acid production it sounds like. Get a big bottle of pepcid (wal-mart makes generic famotidine if you are on a budget), a couple big bottles of Tums, Some NOW brand papaya enzyme lozenges....take 5 or 6 of these when you eat a lot of meat. It will help you digest the protein without producing as much acid. You can also try putting a couple tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in water and drinking that a couple times a day to reduce stomach acid. If none of this works....lower your dosage or drop the tren completely.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The tren is giving you out of control stomach acid production it sounds like. Get a big bottle of pepcid (wal-mart makes generic famotidine if you are on a budget), a couple big bottles of Tums, Some NOW brand papaya enzyme lozenges....take 5 or 6 of these when you eat a lot of meat. It will help you digest the protein without producing as much acid. You can also try putting a couple tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in water and drinking that a couple times a day to reduce stomach acid. If none of this works....lower your dosage or drop the tren completely.
Thanks
Gonna give it a go

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
Yes it is what- killing me?
What you think
Junk the tren and just do my trt for a bit?
Or just see if the acidophilus and sawpalmetto kick in?

tren is of the devil....

its for 20 year olds to ruin their lives with....

not for any respectful gentlemen.....

:)

unless you like feeling like shit...lol

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
If a drug doesn't agree with you why do you guys still take it?

Instead of finding other drugs to mitigate side effects, just stop taking it. You don't need tren to grow in the off season.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I could use tren up until this last run. Even at 20mg a day I felt like shit and stressed out. at 51 yrs old. i pass on it now.

Squaster. Tren and Winny together could be the cause of stomach trouble too. Try Sodium bicarbonate 1/2 teaspoon three times a day. Also before bed.

tren is of the devil....

its for 20 year olds to ruin their lives with....

not for any respectful gentlemen.....

:)

unless you like feeling like shit...lol

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree with thethinker, just drop it. I love tren, but if I was feeling like that, I'd drop it. I do that with anything I don't feel good on. The other thing you could do is drop the dosage in half and see if that helps?

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
I could use tren up until this last run. Even at 20mg a day I felt like shit and stressed out. at 51 yrs old. i pass on it now.

Squaster. Tren and Winny together could be the cause of stomach trouble too. Try Sodium bicarbonate 1/2 teaspoon three times a day. Also before bed.

ive probably ran 15 or more tren runs....probably more...
first 10 ...12 times I didn't want to come off...ever....
first run with ralgrow...(which isn't the same as todays stuff)
would actually get me high after inject....who knows why...
fuckin shit had plup at the bottom of the vial....:eek:

every time since those days.....its some new side...every time...

it scares me to death now.....I would only run it again if I was doing
the Nats or something....so probably never again....maybe:D

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
I'm with you... I think my Tren may be behind me.... shit I got my card without it....so I don't NEED it.... the problem with Tren is knowing when to drop it..... which is tough cuz you look so friggin good its hard to let go.... for me, ive realized that 8 weeks is the mark... after that my sleep is non existent...prostate swells up like a grapefruit.. really starts to tax my CNS.... I usually kick off my season with it cuz NOTHING changes your body faster IMO..... IF I do dabble with it again it'll be a very very conservative dose...and a brief stint for sure...

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
ive probably ran 15 or more tren runs....probably more...
first 10 ...12 times I didn't want to come off...ever....
first run with ralgrow...(which isn't the same as todays stuff)
would actually get me high after inject....who knows why...
fuckin shit had plup at the bottom of the vial....:eek:

every time since those days.....its some new side...every time...

it scares me to death now.....I would only run it again if I was doing
the Nats or something....so probably never again....maybe:D
What would you say personally is a drug that can give you a similar "look" to tren without the harsh sides? Masteron?

Nothing touches some of the key effects tren has on composition, but No drug is worth losing your mind and sanity.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
What would you say personally is a drug that can give you a similar "look" to tren without the harsh sides? Masteron?

Nothing touches some of the key effects tren has on composition, but No drug is worth losing your mind and sanity.

I would say mast and npp at higher than norm doses...
700 each..??? maybe....that's moderate high dose

:cool:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Suck to
All I have is
Tren a 100mg
tren a 200mg
Tren/prop mix 100/100
tren/prop/win mix 100/100/100
tren/prop/mast mix 100/50/50
tren E
Test prop
Eq
Test e
I was planning to do some tren- guess not now-

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Suck to
All I have is
Tren a 100mg
tren a 200mg
Tren/prop mix 100/100
tren/prop/win mix 100/100/100
tren/prop/mast mix 100/50/50
tren E
Test prop
Eq
Test e
I was planning to do some tren- guess not now-

Running tren even at a very low dosage can give big benefits without the sides. I'm currently running 120mg/week of tren A (started at 100/week, going to ramp up to 150 depending how I feel) along with my 180mg/week of test E trt. I'm not getting any sides at this dosage and the tren is helping to lean me out. Oh...if you decide to dump the tren completely....I'm not above receiving charity donations...:D

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I had the same problem with running Tren. Tums and Roland's didn't work. The only thing that DID work was Prilosec. The problem with that is in recent published studies these Acid Pump Inhibitors have been shown to adversely affect Liver function when used more than 2 weeks. So pick your poison