©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Max Lift , Test only

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I have noticed that my face and neck seem to be flushed and I have a bit of a headache I think that this may be from spring allergies but if any have had this symptom related to taking test let me know ,aside from that all is well.

Last edited:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
ok Just an update I am now 199lbs and have 6 weeks left so I am up 14lbs in total I feel awsome no rage altho at times I am a bit on edge or anxious my sleep is not as sound I find I am up 2x a night taking a leek and have a hard time getting back to sleep with that said my workouts have been great I am moving more weight around every day The only thing that has been suffering a bit is the quality of my diet its been soo dam buissy at work that I have been cutting some corners and it shows I have put on some in the mid section I am not going to let that get me down thoe and will worry about it after this is over ,

Hope all have a great easter ,

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
well today my bf is at 16% which is a one % increase sitting at 204lbs so a gain of 19lbs the plan is to get 10 on in the last 4 weeks kinda sad I am nearing the end , my wife told me I have to stay off till next year so I am working hard to get the most out of this one , my shot on sunday which went into my delt blead very heavy by the time I sat the pin down to grab the alcohol swab I had blood driping off my arm musta gon through a vein I dont think its anything to worry about thoe .

W

wolfyEVH

max lift said:
well today my bf is at 16% which is a one % increase sitting at 204lbs so a gain of 19lbs the plan is to get 10 on in the last 4 weeks kinda sad I am nearing the end , my wife told me I have to stay off till next year so I am working hard to get the most out of this one , my shot on sunday which went into my delt blead very heavy by the time I sat the pin down to grab the alcohol swab I had blood driping off my arm musta gon through a vein I dont think its anything to worry about thoe .

19 lbs is great bro...however i dont think you'll reach 30, but still possible. Keep eating more to make up for the 20 lbs you've already gained.