©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You didn't ask me, but I wouldn't go up on the test and here is why. Your first cycle was test at 500mg per week total. This time you will be using 500mg per week of test, 400mg per week of deca and 280mg per week of dbol. Your weekly total for androgenics is already 1180mg per week or 680mg per week higher than your last cycle. You won't need more test yet.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
DragonRider said:
You didn't ask me, but I wouldn't go up on the test and here is why. Your first cycle was test at 500mg per week total. This time you will be using 500mg per week of test, 400mg per week of deca and 280mg per week of dbol. Your weekly total for androgenics is already 1180mg per week or 680mg per week higher than your last cycle. You won't need more test yet.

I always want your opinion! Seriously

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Wolfy has been running some articles by Pheedno that seem to dispell some of these beliefs. Bromo really makes you feel sick. I wouldn't run it unless there were no other alternatives and there are.

I'm running Deca at 600mg per week right now and EQ and test at 900 without any anti-e's. So far, no problems.

I would reply to this but I get f'n tired of having to prove that I actually do my ass from a hole the ground. Bromo makes you feel sick? So does almost everything else if you don't use it properly. Benefits from using bromo? Who cares - it makes you sick.