©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

suspension

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
yrs back when I did suspension I would plunge in and out 10-15x to break it up before shooting...I'd also keep the pin moving(twisting it) while I threw a 25g on it...worked like a charm

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
yrs back when I did suspension I would plunge in and out 10-15x to break it up before shooting...I'd also keep the pin moving(twisting it) while I threw a 25g on it...worked like a charm

That's a tip I have never tried. Interesting,,,thanks!

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I'm failing to see the issue. Are you trying to do less than the one ml or is it just getting clogged? If it's getting clogged, 20g that shit. You can heat it up in water and see if it will hold. Boil water and throw an amp in the for 30 seconds and draw it up fast. Make sure it's cooled a bit before Injecting (obviously) ((sometimes you have to spell this out)).

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I'm failing to see the issue. Are you trying to do less than the one ml or is it just getting clogged? If it's getting clogged, 20g that shit. You can heat it up in water and see if it will hold. Boil water and throw an amp in the for 30 seconds and draw it up fast. Make sure it's cooled a bit before Injecting (obviously) ((sometimes you have to spell this out)).
I here you. You just got a use a bigger pipe. Heating is a waste of but hey, whatever.

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Heating it honestly makes it worse...b/c it causes the test grainuals to soften, just enough to clumb

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I here you. You just got a use a bigger pipe. Heating is a waste of but hey, whatever.

Great grammar OTH (what the hell?). This just barely makes sense.

Heating it honestly makes it worse...b/c it causes the test grainuals to soften, just enough to clumb

I use to love suspension and did a lot of it. I mostly remember and always did 50mg/ml and I had zero clogging problems. I also always used 21, 22, and 23g needles. Wasn't there a 22.5g? What happened to those?

I think it mostly all Agovirin 2ml amps? Always way overpriced.

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
I always tried to find micronized stuff 100mg/ml...pharma vet or mex honestly forget and denkall(real original dk) & managed to get it through a 25g...now sometimes the 1in were tough but 5/8 was a breeze...the shorter the distance, less chance of clogging

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I remember at one point there was a rumor that some of the counterfeits had armorall in it. The denkal and sydgroup were good.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I remember at one point there was a rumor that some of the counterfeits had armorall in it. The denkal and sydgroup were good.
Water-based preps got a really bad rap through all of that but I loved (and still do) the suspensions.

Lot of infections and abscesses made people worry about aqueous solutions. I still use them and have never had a problem. I've thrown quite a few suspicious amps in the trash but ya can't be too careful.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Testosterone itself is also not very water-soluble. It's going to settle as well. That's why it's called "suspended".

This is true. But with the addition of a surfactant like polysorbate-80. You can truly turn it into a solusion that will look like milk and push threw a 30 gage pin.

CG

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I haven't gotten around to trying again yet but the issue was everything settled to the bottom of the amp. Keeping it in hot water for 30 min allowed it to break up and for me to shake it up. As I drew it up it was already settling. I will trry it with a bigger pin just gotta get some. All I have are 23&25.