©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 weeks into TrenE

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
What was your starting weight/bf prior to adding the tren E in? What type of cuff injury are you dealing with at the moment?

I was 165lbs before the tren E and now I'm 175lbs. I was playing racquet ball and rotated my arm straight up and to far back behind and above my head and it popped out. When I brought it back down in some major pain it popped back in. The Dr. said it was back in place and did a bunch of tests having me raise my arm and different things like that. If I'm remembering correctly he said I injured my rotator cuff and stretched/strained the tendons around my upper shoulder. He said two weeks rest for my shoulder and we would see at that point my range of motion and pain level.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Ah, gotcha. 10lbs is decent for sure. Acute injuries are a bitch, but the chronic ones us old bastards get suck pretty badly.

Yeah if it wasn't for gear I wouldn't put any weight on. I have eaten around 4,000 healthy calories a day for years and I just have one of those crazy metabolisms. I am the heaviest I've ever been at 175lbs and with my diet, exercise, and gear I'm on my way to 200lbs. It will take about 3 years to get there with my current plan but I'm in this for the long haul. Hopefully I'm still lifting into my 80's. I am happy a after every cycle with my 8 to 10lbs kept :) my shoulder is getting better and the doc even has me doing some light shoulder exercises. Nice thing is I have really had to focus on not incorporating my shoulder when exercising other muscles. It's made me slow down and really focus on contracting the muscle. I've had some killer workouts since getting injured!