©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Strong as in sides? Or strong as in muscle building?

Both. I put on about a stone (14 pounds) in 2 weeks and it felt hard so the most incredible results. But I felt like I was poisoning my insides and it got worst day by day. I think I lasted about 2 weeks but can't fully remember. I could have stayed on longer but just thought it's really not worth it. I definitely recommend it but just be careful with the dosing. I used the MDROL product so not the original sdrol but practically the same thing.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok guys, I am an idiot I guess. I see you guys talking about it all the time, but what the hell is superdrol? I have never seen the stuff on any suppliers price list. I use injectable anadrol along with injectable dbol last cycle. Is it something similar...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok guys, I am an idiot I guess. I see you guys talking about it all the time, but what the hell is superdrol? I have never seen the stuff on any suppliers price list. I use injectable anadrol along with injectable dbol last cycle. Is it something similar...

Nevermind, my dumbass googled it and found this. It is kind of what I figured it was. I will just stay with the test, dbol, and deca...haha

Methasterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
So you got some superdrol oral suspension? Very similar to m1-T and make sure you keep on the liver aids. 20 mg wont do much so 20mg twice a day may.. Dbol less stress on the body believe it or not imo.

Yes indeed, superdrol will reek havoc on lipids and liver enzymes. Just like ironbuilt said stay on those liver aid supps.

Chemonz

Aug 18, 2013
Sdrol is an amazing substance. Strongest, quickest acting thing I've touched! 20 mg was sweet for me, 30 to 40 really got to me as the pumps were so strong. A few sets of curls would leave me wrecked. 30 was great but with some exercises like lat raise or curls I questioned if it was getting in my way.
I was taking it pre workout, I'd be spacing it out next time.

I ran it for 4 weeks and got some great results of it. Strength skyrocketed, I actually ended up with a minor patella tear. Apart from that really enjoyable.

Hard to say I fits worth the stress on the body though. You loose what you gain pretty darn quickly.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Both. I put on about a stone (14 pounds) in 2 weeks and it felt hard so the most incredible results. But I felt like I was poisoning my insides and it got worst day by day. I think I lasted about 2 weeks but can't fully remember. I could have stayed on longer but just thought it's really not worth it. I definitely recommend it but just be careful with the dosing. I used the MDROL product so not the original sdrol but practically the same thing.

I (we) used CEL MDROL and several other brands including our own raws. While Superdrol is a strong powerful oral,,the sides are strong as well if not careful. An item I would low dose at 10mg daily and see how you feel and respond.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If you were low dosing it at 10mg a day, how long would you stay on?

I would never go over 4 weeks any dose. I can tell you from personal experience it*can drop your hdl almost a point per day and take it to damn near zero. Even on crestor it dropped mine 15pts in 30 days at 20mg/day. As far as Hawk is concerned, I think you will be very impressed with the results. I would do 10mg every morning and pulse 20mg preworkout. On nonworkout days, I would take an additional 10mg later in the afternoon. Works great with a dc type program. Injuries are a serious issue and I choose to to be in the 5 to 6 rep range before I start sdrol and just increase reps as my strength progresses rather than increase poundages.

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I used 40 mg per day and it seemed to quit working after about 3-4 weeks. As far as sides, it made me feel very lethargic, worse than even anadrol. Now as far as gains, it was awesome and the pumps and strength were unreal. I have tried about every oral there is, and for me nothing compares to good ol' dianabol. There is a source offering superdrol as an injectable, but I haven't heard of any results yet.

wesmantooth

Jan 28, 2013
My HDL is actually very good and above range, but I am cautious about kidney health. Anything to watch out for there?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I would never go over 4 weeks any dose. I can tell you from personal experience it*can drop your hdl almost a point per day and take it to damn near zero. Even on crestor it dropped mine 15pts in 30 days at 20mg/day. As far as Hawk is concerned, I think you will be very impressed with the results. I would do 10mg every morning and pulse 20mg preworkout. On nonworkout days, I would take an additional 20mg later in the afternoon. Works great with a dc type program. Injuries are a serious issue and I choose to to be in the 5 to 6 rep range before I start sdrol and just increase reps as my strength progresses rather than increase poundages.

Thanks for the solid input. I have 60ml on the way and will NP keeping it short as I don't like orals much anyway. However, I am focused on gaining strength and need some new cycle ideas as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if an AAS actually improved hdl/ldl levels?

Hawk

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Thanks for the solid input. I have 60ml on the way and will NP keeping it short as I don't like orals much anyway. However, I am focused on gaining strength and need some new cycle ideas as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if an AAS actually improved hdl/ldl levels?

Hawk

Increase hdl. One can only dream. :)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I tried it on 3000mg of no flush niacin, red rice yeast, and coq10. All that helped very little. I now take Crestor as damage controll. Sdrol is a beast!!! You will never feel so shitty and yet so strong at the same time. A few ways to minimize sides are

1. Eat carbs, and lots of them. You will blow up and will help in lethargy.
2. Dhea will also help with lethargy. 50mg works well
3. Taurine is a must for back pumps. Start at 2g and add by the gram as needed. Preload a week prior to starting.
4. Eat a couple of bananas a day for potassium.
5. Increase your fluid intake to at least 2 gallons
6. 1 gallon of brewed green tea per day just gave me a better over all feeling and a slight energy boost.