©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Wouldn't go above 30 a day. I ran it several times over the years. Works great. If you aren't getting results with 20 a day, your not eating or training enough...period. lethergy and back pumps are worst with superdrol than anything else i've ever done. By the way it never came in liquid form when it was legit and legal.

What do you mean by Back Pumps? Simply you don't get a good pump when training Lats or what?

Probably an easy question and I may just be ignorant but would appreciate any response

GBMax

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
What do you mean by Back Pumps? Simply you don't get a good pump when training Lats or what?

Probably an easy question and I may just be ignorant but would appreciate any response

GBMax

I'm assuming you don't squat or deadlift.

Back pumps are painful lower back pumps. The lower back has a lower amount of bloodflow than most other muscles. When lactic acid builds up it has a tendency to sit there and not move causing burning, a painful pump and sometimes even limited mobility.

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Actually I Squat AND Deadlift. At any rate I'm not here to argue or cause unneeded controversy, but I definitely know what you mean on Squats if I find I don't do enough mobility work beforehand I use too much Lower Back and feel a discomforting burn

wesmantooth

Jan 28, 2013
Always wanted to try it, but I've read so much conflicting stuff about it's effects on the kidneys that I never have pulled the trigger.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I ran this a few times. 30mg is a good spot. Ran it 6wks started at 20mg then laddered up to 30mg and 40mg 2 weeks before a meet. No difference between 30 and 40mg. Got blood work done and a physical and my doc was shocked when hdl was in the tank. Cleared up after 2 months. Niacin a must!

Inferior to Anadrol. The back pumps are legendary from superdrol.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I ran this a few times. 30mg is a good spot. Ran it 6wks started at 20mg then laddered up to 30mg and 40mg 2 weeks before a meet. No difference between 30 and 40mg. Got blood work done and a physical and my doc was shocked when hdl was in the tank. Cleared up after 2 months. Niacin a must!

Inferior to Anadrol. The back pumps are legendary from superdrol.

Can I quote you on that? You say that Anadrol is "SUPERIOR" to Superdrol?

Anybody else claim that too? (and yes im being serious as i have never tried either)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
For strength and look I certainly perfer superdrol even though I feel worse on it.. For what its worth, the androgenic/anabolic ratio of superdrol is 400/20 and anadrol is 45/320. Cheque drops trumps them all at a whoping 1800/4100 although I certainly wouldnt recommend it

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Can I quote you on that? You say that Anadrol is "SUPERIOR" to Superdrol?

Anybody else claim that too? (and yes im being serious as i have never tried either)

Anadrol is great for strength and feeling like shit. Nothin tops Dbol IMO. You want to get crazy take halotestin.....

BUT!!! Every one is different. Shit I get aggressive as fuck from anavar. Tried it 3 times and got hot headed every time, and every time from a different source. No idea why either. AND YES I KNOW IT'S NOT KNOWN FOR THAT!!!! Treat this shit like what its is, medication. People react how they are gonna react to it.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Anadrol is great for strength and feeling like shit. Nothin tops Dbol IMO. You want to get crazy take halotestin.....

BUT!!! Every one is different. Shit I get aggressive as fuck from anavar. Tried it 3 times and got hot headed every time, and every time from a different source. No idea why either. AND YES I KNOW IT'S NOT KNOWN FOR THAT!!!! Treat this shit like what its is, medication. People react how they are gonna react to it.

Words of wisdom IMHO. Anadrol causes me to lose my appetite due to acid indigestion I suspect. So, drol is useless for me and dbol works well, but too much can cause back pumps so I need to keep it at 50mg ED or below. Tbol works better than both for me as I can take it with minimal sides.

As far as superdrol I will be starting a run next week and if there is enough interest I will keep a log.

Hawk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Words of wisdom IMHO. Anadrol causes me to lose my appetite due to acid indigestion I suspect. So, drol is useless for me and dbol works well, but too much can cause back pumps so I need to keep it at 50mg ED or below. Tbol works better than both for me as I can take it with minimal sides.

As far as superdrol I will be starting a run next week and if there is enough interest I will keep a log.

Hawk

This is what I'm talking about. Everyone is different. Anadrol makes me want to eat a whole fuckin cow! I've taken 150mg a day and just been starving like I just smoked a shit load of weed. Dbol I love but never go over 30mg. Took 50mg and just never ate, was never hungry, it's weird.

Do a superdrol log...enjoy those back pumps big sexy ;)

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
This is what I'm talking about. Everyone is different. Anadrol makes me want to eat a whole fuckin cow! I've taken 150mg a day and just been starving like I just smoked a shit load of weed. Dbol I love but never go over 30mg. Took 50mg and just never ate, was never hungry, it's weird.

I have some bro's who grow on drol big time and one of my close buds has the exact same problem as me. When we take drol...we LOSE weight. DROL as a cutter who would have thought?

I will start a log this weeked and see how it goes.

Hawk

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

I would assume your hunger comes from the huge increase in red blood cells that anandrol causes.

And for those who are going to try Superdrol for the first time. I highly recommend you get bloods done EVERY OTHER WEEK. And no that's not overkill.

reporich

Apr 15, 2013

Hawk

Any info on your superdrol run? Thanks