©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I tried to bulk on 80mg once. After 2 weeks, I just started randomly throwing up. I couldn't even swallow a superdrol pill. Just the mental image of sdrol almost made me sick. Worst heartburn ever. The good thing about 80mg was that it dried you out alot. I was running test and nandro with it, and the sdrol completely made all the bloat go out of my face within like 5 days. I honestly can't recommend it for a bulk, it just kills your appetite so much.

Now i'm running 40mg solo for cutting and it's working out well. It's giving me a good recomp since I just got out of jail and want to run something that nobody tests for and I can say that I bought legally. The great thing about cutting on it is how much it suppresses your appetite even at 40mg's. It's actually making it hard to get in my cutting cals.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
80MG holy crap 30mg was insane for me. i can see why you were puking. that is just a ridiculous dosage. to be honest it is a stupid high dosage...sorry to say.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I think Legion was thinking about it.... Never heard back though.
Must have been caught up in his MR O bid..........