©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How TO COME OFF STEROIDS

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've been off for 3 weeks after being on for 5 years. Doing 50mg clomid and just finished 5000 iu hcg. Have been having bad pain in right testicle with some swelling...is this normal? Should I go see a doctor??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
The testicle pain I get Everytime I go on or off. It's not easy bro. You can stay on clomid long term if you feel the need. Pretty safe. You could even go with it every other day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
The testicle pain I get Everytime I go on or off. It's not easy bro. You can stay on clomid long term if you feel the need. Pretty safe. You could even go with it every other day.

How long does the nut pain last? The right is swelling. Lol. What is the main benefit of clomid for the sack??

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
It usually lasts a week or two. Clomid will help with estrogen and get the boys to make test again. It's effective and makes things a little easier. After a month or so your going to feel normal. And that's where the mind games come in.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
It usually lasts a week or two. Clomid will help with estrogen and get the boys to make test again. It's effective and makes things a little easier. After a month or so your going to feel normal. And that's where the mind games come in.

Explain the mind game plz?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
It's not feeling pumped. Not able to lift the same amount of weight. Sex drive is lower. But on the other side being lighter and "normal" feels like a break after so many years. It's like when I do anadrol. I love it but I'm also happy when it's over. ;-)