©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren is klling me??

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
No - the anavar is tab- they are 20mg.
I just read another post from another board - a member was asking for help - he was having like problems with his anavar.
I am trying to get shredded right now to get ready for a bulk cycle to log insulin - but my gut is like a balloon now and work is nuts and the little ones are starting all there sports.
I know - excuses - excuses
I am also fighting to get the water back into the muscles - that has been a challenge right now

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I dropped the tren - no change
I just stopped the anavar yesterdays - I will post what happens

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I am starting tonight for the first time in 5 weeks
Dam
I am trying not to eat but dear Lord

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
took tren one time in my life.. i made it myself with the old fina pellets and kit... it made my hair thin out.. made me very very angry(i never experienced roid rage) and it made my kidneys hurt like hell for the 4 weeks i was on it... took me few years afterwards to not feel the kidney aches every once in a while..id never touch it again... my personal experience

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Been using Tren off and on for years. Acid Reflux is a bitch, night sweats, tren cough WHILE injecting every now and then. No real bad sides. The Prilosec is a lifesaver.