©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TMT Q and A.......

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
Juggy,

Well, I think arms could be hit as much as 3 times per week,
but 2 could work. Maybe a quick hit of tris on chest day, a quick hit
on bis on back day and then a day dedicated for arms.

And a dedicated DL or Rack Pull day.

High reps on all the above (20+) usually ignites some growth.

Your best bet would be to get on board with us, like we talked about.

-MT

Mini truck...if you had a guy who's chest and quads were his best parts, and his usual split over the years is push/legs/pull 4-5x per week, how would you set up a split to bring up arms and back?

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
CC,

Without knowing your macro intake now, your training style, your
meal frequency, on and on......................... I would be taking
a stab in the dark, but most frequently carbs can be the problem,
the timing of carbs is very important when trying to lose BF,

-MT

How's it going guys? I'm currently behind the times a little. I retired from bb and competitive power lifting in 2006. I'm considering getting myself back to a level where I could maybe do a show or two in a masters division.I'll be 46 yrs old soon and I'm struggling with my diet a little bit.
What would you both say is key and should be incorporated into any cutting diet? What foods, how often, how much, etc!
Thanks
Bear

Mini Truck

NPC Judge
Nov 19, 2011
Earth, for now
S,

We hear this a lot.

Without pics it's a hard call, but normally holding water is a myth,
unless you're running GH and lots of gear and dieting poorly.

-MT

Kidding aside- well wasn't kidding.
I can get a pump while working out but I can't and don't hold water in my muscles. All my water is held every were else but in the muscle. I have never figured out why ?

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
Juggy,

on bis on back day and then a day dedicated for arms.

-MT

Thanks mini! And yes...my holiday pay is going to hire y'all January

This is good news, as I have added a Deadlift day but doing 6-8 reps...I'll increase rep range.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Juggy,

on bis on back day and then a day dedicated for arms. I honestly believe he thinks he know more than he actually does. This isn't an attack against MT.

-MT

Above your giving out advice about how to grow muscle. I have copied a post from you made about me. This post was never taken down and still stands for all to read. Please rise to the occasion and honor your own words
*HOW ABOUT POSTING SOME PERSONAL PCS*??? The standard you spoke about was if you don't have the size "your words have no merit". I know your a short guy so we wont talk about your weight. Just show us some pics with mass.(not skinny cut pics) They should all be proportionately bigger than the ones I posted that as you say "have no merit". And this isn't an attack on MT. It's just time for the words to stop until the pics are posted.

MT posted----->At the end of the day, from an outsider looking in, and being a type 1 diabetic for 50+ years, why is all this being argued from a 50+ year old man who weighs 200 on a good day???????????????

If CG was 250 or better, ripped to the bone, I'd give his opinion some merit. It would be like me claiming to be an electrical engineer just because I can hang a ceiling fan.

He cannot use himself as an example of his strongly based opinions
on this matter. I honestly believe he thinks he knows more than he actually does. And this isn't an attack against CG.

Carry on......................................

-MT