©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Allright guys..I'm starting the equipoise in week 16 of my cycle...I already now I have to do at least 600 mg's a week...What's the minimum and maximum amount of time for some serious results?..6 weeks?..8 weeks?I tried it along time ago but i was using so much shit I truly didn't know what was working.....
I'm doing 1g of cyp a/w along with 1-2 drols e/d and proviron e/d....How should I shoot the Eq...

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Allright guys..I'm starting the equipoise in week 16 of my cycle...I already now I have to do at least 600 mg's a week...What's the minimum and maximum amount of time for some serious results?..6 weeks?..8 weeks?I tried it along time ago but i was using so much shit I truly didn't know what was working.....
I'm doing 1g of cyp a/w along with 1-2 drols e/d and proviron e/d....How should I shoot the Eq...
the eq should be run a minimum of 10 weeks but 12 would be better. because the ester attached to the boldenone atom is undecylenate which has an approximate 3 week 1/2 life, you must run it longer than most other steroids other than deca which has a similar ester 1/2 life.
i would not run the eq & drol together once the eq has established a high bloodlevel because if my rocks are rollin around just right in my head, they tell me that both products cause an increase in RBC'S(red blood cell count) which could create high bloodpressure problems or worse. if you run them together make sure you closely monitor yourself for symptoms of high bloodpressure.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
pin I'm taking 10mg's of norvasx.....When should i discontinue the drol then?

P

pincrusher

big o said:
pin I'm taking 10mg's of norvasx.....When should i discontinue the drol then?
drol should only be run for 4-6 weeks anyway so i would stop it about 4 weeks into the eq usage part of your cycle unless you already have been using it longer than that timeperiod. you could also drop the dosage down to 1 tab per day while the eq is kickin in full force after about 4 weeks and slowly increase the dosage agaiun by 1/2 tab per week and monitor your bloodpreesure till you get back up to your max dosage depending on how long you plan on running the drol.
its always better to err on the safe side than find out later that you should have.