©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stocking up on TRT

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
My Dr. had me come in weekly for an Inj. co pays got really old fast. then bloods every 4 months, forget it not worth the hassle. I asked him for the take home version. He just looked at me and said, "Ranger, you know I was a football player like you right?" I said, Okay Okay....You got me! We both had a good laugh. I honestly told him its cheaper for me to rely on my resources. Be careful was his comment.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
How many drs have you gone to ? One USA dr is pretty much allowed to prescribe 3 /10ml per year per client is what ive been told by nurse slapstick.. or did u rob walgreens ..lol.

Yes, mine gives me a script for three 10ml bottles of 200mg/ml test-cyp. He then gives me a new script every 3 months...making it one bottle a month. :)

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I found one that will do it with an annual checkup. But will all meds and blood work. Its 4500 a year.

Wow - can buy a shit load of juice from our sponsors here
Well over 333 -5 mg sachles of stealth from our freind
Hope I am doing the math right

Those bottles of yours look incredable thow

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Wow - can buy a shit load of juice from our sponsors here
Well over 333 -5 mg sachles of stealth from our freind
Hope I am doing the math right

Those bottles of yours look incredable thow
You right you can. But can you fly in the airport with them? If you get pulled over and they are discovered you can't say it's a script. I still last with sponsors ro. But I fly a lot with work

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Yes, mine gives me a script for three 10ml bottles of 200mg/ml test-cyp. He then gives me a new script every 3 months...making it one bottle a month. :)

Wanted to give an update - now that I am on yearly check ups, they are now giving me 5 month scripts...

hardpr

Sep 13, 2014
obviously your not filling them with insurance. theres no way they would go for that. esp at .5ml a week. at least mine wont i get 1 10ml vial every 3 months and thats at .5ml every 5 days
I go every 6 months. and every time he asks if i need a prescription. My answer is always...YES

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have my physical coming up in September - how do I get my test low enough to get my script

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You right you can. But can you fly in the airport with them? If you get pulled over and they are discovered you can't say it's a script. I still last with sponsors ro. But I fly a lot with work

You have a point there man
My buddy said his last Sach said sex lube or some thing like that on them - just bring a few dildo's with you and them with you. LOL

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
obviously your not filling them with insurance. theres no way they would go for that. esp at .5ml a week. at least mine wont i get 1 10ml vial every 3 months and thats at .5ml every 5 days
Smaller pharmacies and not franchise pharmacies do refill every month a 10ml . I don't do it every time at the exact month date ,but sometimes I have. They file it with insurance and if they get audited that is on them. It is the only way insurance actually pays for it. I'll do cash sometimes to.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I use the Target pharmacy and get a 10ml bottle of test-cyp 200 filled monthy.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015

You do not need to have a prescription with you to fly domestically, according to the TSA. Flying internationally, though, uses the rules for Customs so you will need your prescription info.

Big Vin

Donating Member
Nov 5, 2012
I get the 10ML vial script with 5 refills. Pharmacy says I can refill every 45 days with insurance. That's 8 vials a year...not too bad.