©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My frame of mind............

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Now that I've been clean for nine months I'm slowly just changing. Although it's not my choice it's the deck I have been delt. It's so frustrating looking around the gym and seeing guys that are obviously jacked. Yes I wish I was one of them. But guys in the gym are still saying I look good and that lifts me up at times. My liver enzymes are still way to high to even think about it. So I'm "The Clean Guy". At my age and having done gear for years even HRT would be huge but I can't even do that. Thing is at times I'm fine with it and other times it drives me nuts. Maybe it's my insecurities that make me want to be jacked? Who knows. But with time it seams to be getting better. I'm still reasonably lean at 215lbs. Not so bad for 5'9"...….I keep telling myself.
I keep my fingers crossed and just hope for better days. My wife keeps saying "Be happy your alive Jackass"LOL. She's always right ya know.

So who else is having issues not being jacked? Anyone???

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I totally understand where your coming from. Someone who has motivated me about transitioning from a hardcore bodybuilder to a 'regular' guy is Dorian Yates.
Check out his London Reel interview(s) and his new Documentary, The Original Mass Monster. Very motivational.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I knew I couldn't be superman forever. It just ended sooner then I planned. Now I challenge myself to hit goals that are consistent with where I am now. Is is also nice to blend more into the background and not have to hear the sarcastic comments about the guy on roids.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
You're a smart man and obviously have a strong will to hold off on the juice even though you really want to. That's great to hear you are taking it so serious. So many people would have said screw it and hopped back on. Good for you CG.

Can I ask, being your age with no trt, where do your testosterone levels sit at the moment?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Would you believe 720? Three months after my last shot they were in the 1300s and I think these are real numbers. After hammering gear for years I can't hardly believe a 700 anything is real. But it is. Can't complain about that I guess. But with my liver enzymes so high naturally now, the gear is just not an option. I appreciate your kind words friend. If I can ever get back on because of healthy liver numbers I think I would. At the very lest it would be a "healthy" dose of HRT. Maybe in the 400 to 500 area.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
That’s extremely impressive to have natty numbers like that after being on for so long.

Try not to fall into the trap of comparing yourself to everyone else. Keep your focus on yourself and your PR’s. Always try to make every workout a little better than the last, even if it’s just by 1 rep or 2.5lbs. You already know about all the big things like food and getting plenty of sleep, so no need to lecture you on those. Keep your head up buddy, you’ll get there.