©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DeMayo over Levrone

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Once again were reminded how small the waist lines were back in the day.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mf3PnPxFA7Q[/ame]

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The conditioning back then was the game changer. Paper thin skin, striations and cuts everywhere. Looks like they were chiseled from granite.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Oh man, I remember that show, 1991 Junior Nationals! I was so excited because they showed it on ESPN. I recorded it. It's on an old VHS tape somewhere. Demayo had the name at the time. It turned out ok though, Levrone went on to become one of the best.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Demayo and Gaspari came to Atilas gym last year. Paul looks like a Jacked older (good looking) guy. He was in way better condition than Rich. They did an upper body program and chatted about the good old days. I think the vid is on YT somewhere. I didn't look like they have their wheels still.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Demayo and Gaspari came to Atilas gym last year. Paul looks like a Jacked older (good looking) guy. He was in way better condition than Rich. They did an upper body program and chatted about the good old days. I think the vid is on YT somewhere. I didn't look like they have their wheels still.

Paul Demayo died in 2005.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LOL, It was Barry DeMay. Shame about Paul, I didn't know. Was it gear related?

I found the video I was talking about.
[ame]https://youtu.be/BJEcQ8reUos[/ame]

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
LOL, It was Barry DeMay. Shame about Paul, I didn't know. Was it gear related?

Sadly it was a drug overdose. Heroin I believe.

Berry de Mey looks great! I looked him up and he'll be 58 in February.

Last edited: