©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Top Five....who is missing?

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I would leave Phil off the list. And think Sergio Oliva who was a mass monster for his day could be in there, but I am older then most. Vic Richards could be in there too but he never did much at the pro level.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I would leave Phil off the list. And think Sergio Oliva who was a mass monster for his day could be in there, but I am older then most. Vic Richards could be in there too but he never did much at the pro level.

Have to agree, I see no way you could leave Sergio Olivia out of the mix.

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Definitely Sergio Oliva over Phil, especially for the time period, Sergio was next level muscular compared to everyone else!

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The words used make me think of guys like Coleman, Ruhl, Yates and Dillet. I would also have Sergio in there. That would mean Cutler and Heath are cut off.

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
Dillet is a solid choice too! I would definitely put him over Heath, but Cutler had just an insane amount of width so a toss up for me on that one.

The words used make me think of guys like Coleman, Ruhl, Yates and Dillet. I would also have Sergio in there. That would mean Cutler and Heath are cut off.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The most mind blowing physique to me would be Ronnie or Ruhl.