©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Study: Walnuts Make Bad Cholesterol Harmless

prototype5

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2013
interesting read. thanks for sharing. last blood draw I had, mine LDL was just slightly elevated higher then the range.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This is my first off season ever that I’m not obsessed with staying lean. I eat perfectly clean but I have mixed nuts 2-3 times a day which is about 2 cups worth. The muscle gains are better but yes some body fat is accumulating.

G.I.Bro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Dude I fucking murder nuts of any kind and blow my fat/calorie intake. Dangerous when dieting hard!

Stand in front of cupboard shoving handfuls of deluxe mixed nuts in my face.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Dude I fucking murder nuts of any kind and blow my fat/calorie intake. Dangerous when dieting hard!

Stand in front of cupboard shoving handfuls of deluxe mixed nuts in my face.

Cashews and pistachios are my favorite, and they go down REAL easy...:p I guess pecans too.

But I usually try to stick with walnuts and almonds.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
After reading a log on here I started having mixed nuts as well. Usually a handful before bed with some protein.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I eat a handful of mixed nuts everynight with my last meal. I get walnuts, almonds and cashews.

Good list. Right now I eat mixed nuts everyday. Pretty much all the main ones. So your list plus macadamias, pecans and brazil nuts. Most of the time I buy individual bags so I can have more of certain ones. Although there are some good mixed bags and the one I am having now contains hazelnuts but no macadamias. Not a bad thing as the nicest tasting nuts (macs are probably my fav) are hard to keep to a handful so this is were the likes of walnuts and almonds come in handy as they don't taste amazing. Although walnuts with some dark chocolate is a great combo.

My fav foods list for cholesterol includes mixed nuts, olive oil, macadamia oil, avocados, oily fish, berries, lentils, garlic, dark chocolate and dark greens.