©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle other than Test - Critique

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I'm going to be starting a cycle in the coming weeks and wanted to get some input. I have only done 2 Test cycles previously. This is what I'm thinking:

Week 1-6: 50 mg Dbol ED
600mg test enanthate per wk
300mg deca per wk
200 masteron per wk

Week 7-15: 600mg test enanthate per wk
300mg deca per wk
200 masteron per wk

Week 16: back to TRT doses

.5mg Arimidex ED

The mast is because I aromatize easily. Is that a good dose for that? Other than milk thistle what are some support supps I should add?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
How much test did you run in your previous test only cycles? How much adex did you run along with it? Just wondering since you are running .5 adex per day plus the masteron.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I'm going to be starting a cycle in the coming weeks and wanted to get some input. I have only done 2 Test cycles previously. This is what I'm thinking:

Week 1-6: 50 mg Dbol ED
600mg test enanthate per wk
300mg deca per wk
200 masteron per wk

Week 7-15: 600mg test enanthate per wk
300mg deca per wk
200 masteron per wk

Week 16: back to TRT doses

.5mg Arimidex ED

The mast is because I aromatize easily. Is that a good dose for that? Other than milk thistle what are some support supps I should add?

Thanks.

I plan to get huge and that is pretty much what I will be running (minus the oral kickstart). So yes it's a great cycle/combo. I just started at 500mg test c and 300mg deca and will add in 200mg mast and probably up the deca to 400mg. Later on I plan to swop over to sust and npp at similar doses. I will also be using a fraction of the AI you are using.

Support supps? Well that would depend upon your genetics and blood work etc. If x is always fine you don't really need to supplement for it. Although most people on a blast with orals included and a calorie surplus are probably best supplementing to cover all areas such as cholesterol, inflammation, blood pressure, kidneys, liver etc. Milk thistle will definitely not cover things. Do you know your cholesterol markers? Blood pressure on 50mg dbol? C-reactive protein (CRP)? What is your diet like?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
How much test did you run in your previous test only cycles? How much adex did you run along with it? Just wondering since you are running .5 adex per day plus the masteron.
I ran 400 and 500 and took the same amount of AI and my E2 was still slightly elevated.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
I wouldn’t count mast in for damage control in the estrogen department - but that’s just me. I think it’s a good addition to testosterone because it should reduce shbg and increase your free testosterone levels to a notable degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I ran 400 and 500 and took the same amount of AI and my E2 was still slightly elevated.

Slightly elevated E2 is ok. The cyle you listed is a good old school cycle minus the Mast and I would only do 25mg Dbol. No reason to jump to 50mg righ away.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I plan to get huge and that is pretty much what I will be running (minus the oral kickstart). So yes it's a great cycle/combo. I just started at 500mg test c and 300mg deca and will add in 200mg mast and probably up the deca to 400mg. Later on I plan to swop over to sust and npp at similar doses. I will also be using a fraction of the AI you are using.

Support supps? Well that would depend upon your genetics and blood work etc. If x is always fine you don't really need to supplement for it. Although most people on a blast with orals included and a calorie surplus are probably best supplementing to cover all areas such as cholesterol, inflammation, blood pressure, kidneys, liver etc. Milk thistle will definitely not cover things. Do you know your cholesterol markers? Blood pressure on 50mg dbol? C-reactive protein (CRP)? What is your diet like?
I hear you. I don't know how I'll react to the deca or Dbol cuz I've never taken them. My cholesterol is 33/99 currently little low. But I think cuz I've eaten like crap and haven't been thinking about cholesterol. I am on 12.5 mg Aromasin ED with TRT levels of test. Seems if it's a lot or a little test, I need a good amount of AI. E2 is at 47 currently with that. I will try and research more to cover all bases with cholesterol and BP, etc with the supps.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
You might want to have some nolvadex on hand for when you are running the dbol. If you are that prone to aromatization, it's highly likely the dbol and test could give you gyno even if you are already running adex. Just start taking the nolva if you notice signs of gyno......itchy/puffy/painful nips etc....

fasterthenyoo

Donating Member
Oct 17, 2019
I wouldn’t count mast in for damage control in the estrogen department - but that’s just me. I think it’s a good addition to testosterone because it should reduce shbg and increase your free testosterone levels to a notable degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree. I am on test/trent/mast and started getting a bump with soreness and itching. 12.5mg aromasin twice a week has kept it from getting any worse for me.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Good discussion and ideas in this thread everyone.

I for one am excited to see Tim add a compound or two. He did it right by getting a couple test cycle under his belt with bloodwork and all.

Keep us posted on how it goes Tim. I'm here if you need anything bro.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
If you are sensitive to estrogen dbol could cause you issues. I know a few guys who get gyno from dbol. Don't overdo your AI though. As Bio posted start lower with the dbol as you may not need 50mg. Although after 2 weeks if you want to up the dose do it then.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Dbol has a short half life I believe so if I were to drop it due to boobies, I assume the affects would end the next day. Am I right?

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Looks fine but I would also start lower with the dbol. If your adex is real you should have no issues on that dose. If you do get gyno just add in some nolva until it's gone.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I think the cycle should be great. But you have only ever done test only for your first 2 cycles? If that is the case you may be best just adding one new compound in. Test and deca or test and dbol.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I think the cycle should be great. But you have only ever done test only for your first 2 cycles? If that is the case you may be best just adding one new compound in. Test and deca or test and dbol.
I just said screw it. I need to get huge before I'm too old.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The doses look good to me. Not very high but enough to grow. 200 mast is enough for what you are using it for. No supplements are essential but I would use more than just milk thistle. Synthergine or tudca are great for the liver. Citrus bergamot and fish oil for cholesterol. Astragulus for kidneys. Multi vitamin for overall health.