©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
just chill at home with the family and catch up on tv series that we miss through the week since we are all so busy. We try and get out to eat or if im dieting take the dogs to the dog park, or just simply go for a walk at the trail at the park.

bboy likes the movie forum;)

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Do you feel, for health reasons or otherwise, there will ever come a point when you'll be completely done with bodybuilding and walk away from training and gear altogether?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Do you feel, for health reasons or otherwise, there will ever come a point when you'll be completely done with bodybuilding and walk away from training and gear altogether?
will always train... its all i know, been doing it since age 13. now competing, yes im getting old (43yrs old) and have a couple years left in me then its time to call it quits.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
will always train... its all i know, been doing it since age 13. now competing, yes im getting old (43yrs old) and have a couple years left in me then its time to call it quits.

When you do call it quits, are you done with AAS completely, or just done competing?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Cool thread. Bboy was a newsletter interviewee. Cool guy . Knowledgable and accessible. Family man and I really respect a guy that earns procard while living a normal life. Very cool .
Bboy do you have another show targeted after the Chicago?
Thx, T...........

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
When you do call it quits, are you done with AAS completely, or just done competing?
will be on TRT and a small amount of gh or peptides at the bare minimum. one reason i cruised so long this offseason was to start preparing myself for life after bodybuilding and see how much i could retain.

Cool thread. Bboy was a newsletter interviewee. Cool guy . Knowledgable and accessible. Family man and I really respect a guy that earns procard while living a normal life. Very cool .
Bboy do you have another show targeted after the Chicago?
Thx, T...........

ONE show at a time right now, so i have no idea whats after chicago.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
will be on TRT and a small amount of gh or peptides at the bare minimum. one reason i cruised so long this offseason was to start preparing myself for life after bodybuilding and see how much i could retain.

On this note, after bodybuilding, what weight do you think you will be able to maintain at say 10%bf while only being on TRT, peps, and gh?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
On this note, after bodybuilding, what weight do you think you will be able to maintain at say 10%bf while only being on TRT, peps, and gh?
I think maintaining about 200lbs would be simple and healthy for me and i would still have a good amount of muscle, may even dip down to say 190?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
1. Farah/Hernon
2. meadows/Hernon
3. this list is long as ive learned quite a bit from each. Farah, Meadow, Shelby, Troponin, John Robson. John Meadows though really opened my eye's to eating properly and the importance of healthy Fats.

I am right in saying you weren't trained by John Robson? I have heard some mad things he had people do in regards to diet :D

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I am right in saying you weren't trained by John Robson? I have heard some mad things he had people do in regards to diet :D
yes I used john for last years prep for Chicago pro, very very smart man, he maintained more of my muscle than anyone to date, I would love to use john again in the future, just want to learn from a few other people real quick and get a feel for other ways of doing things. john robson was brilliant, loved the guy.

At yr current age do u still go for harsher compounds like Tren or less harsh like test ,primo?
being a competitive bodybuilder yes I use tren, when I retire I hope not to touch tren ever again in my life.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
On peptides, Dr Alpha6164 did bloods with several protocols and found 100mcg Ghrp2 to be the saturation dose and 200mcg serums reading even lower. I know you run doses of around 400-500mcs and was wondering if you have run lower doses and found the higher doses more effective. If so this may indicate there is more at work there than just gh serum levels

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
On peptides, Dr Alpha6164 did bloods with several protocols and found 100mcg Ghrp2 to be the saturation dose and 200mcg serums reading even lower. I know you run doses of around 400-500mcs and was wondering if you have run lower doses and found the higher doses more effective. If so this may indicate there is more at work there than just gh serum levels
honestly I am taking doses up and down at times cause I wonder the same as the question you are asking, still in experiment mode and haven't drawn a forgone conclusion yet.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
When you are around other pro bodybuilders, how much do u guys talk shop? Cycles, doses, etc? Or is it mostly just catching up, asking about the family, chit chat type conversation?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
When you are around other pro bodybuilders, how much do u guys talk shop? Cycles, doses, etc? Or is it mostly just catching up, asking about the family, chit chat type conversation?
mostly chit chat, I will every so often talk peptides/gh with a few guys but its far and few between.

aaron713

Mar 14, 2014
How important of a role do you think insulin plays in pro bodybuilding? Do you think other professional athletes use it?