©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A True Natty

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This guy tested natty. About as impressive as it gets. Good for him!

He Is Natural? Test Results Revealed! - YouTube

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
He looks good. But he really doesn't look to be real big. How many tests did Lance Armstrong pass. But if he is natural, good for him.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Lol don’t believe for a second. Tyson tested natty because he used someone else’s pee.

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Hard to believe he´s natty, regardless, it took some hard work to obtain that physique.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
He is, he isn't, makes no difference for me. Awesome if he is, fantastic genetics!

I don't trust a video from Tony Huge. After all of his troubles, I wouldn't put it past him to make a fraudulent video to help get his popularity back up. The video was made a year ago.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't really trust the video but he could be. It's not hard to believe the best genetics in the world could attain that naturally. The pics are deceiving because you can see in the videos he isn't that big. When he is alone he looks much more impressive. Although those are some impressive quads for a natural.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
He is, he isn't, makes no difference for me. Awesome if he is, fantastic genetics!

I don't trust a video from Tony Huge. After all of his troubles, I wouldn't put it past him to make a fraudulent video to help get his popularity back up. The video was made a year ago.
Exactly ^^^^ if I wanted to prove I'm natural, I wouldn't use Tony huge to validate that!!!!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
If natty, he has great legs. Most natty guys lose a lot in the legs when they are lean. Nice tri's too.

I have no comment either way....I agree with Bio and bboy on the Tony Huge part.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

I don't really trust the video but he could be. It's not hard to believe the best genetics in the world could attain that naturally. The pics are deceiving because you can see in the videos he isn't that big. When he is alone he looks much more impressive. Although those are some impressive quads for a natural.

Exactly ^^^^ if I wanted to prove I'm natural, I wouldn't use Tony huge to validate that!!!!

If natty, he has great legs. Most natty guys lose a lot in the legs when they are lean. Nice tri's too.

I have no comment either way....I agree with Bio and bboy on the Tony Huge part.

:yeahthat:

It's impossible to know. Not exactly the best source. As the others stated it could be possible. He isn't really big he just obviously looks amazing. I agree about the legs as well.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
My training partner is Blk and getting huge before my eyes. I know for an absolute FACT he's clean. He never did gear in his life. Some guys just have the genetics to grow. BTW: I don't care if the video is twenty years old or that idiot T.H. shot it.. Who cares? I believe it. This guy isn't all rutted out and ripped. He looks like a clean genetically advanced guy to me. My gym is filled with guys like this just not as big.

Last edited: