©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

popped my quad cherry

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
gregdiesel said:
Bro I'm sure I'm in the right general area, I took the pic after the shot and turned my right leg (foot pointed left) to show where. If I stand and let my arms hang down it was exactly where my middle finger touched on the outside of my leg. I had read that Tee prefered it slightly to the right and I did that but went a little too far.
I thought you were shooting the inside of the thigh from that picture too. You're in the right region there. I almost only do quads now, my delts started getting pissed at me. I've never hit a nerve, must have come close once because it made my leg quiver.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
Bro I'm sure I'm in the right general area, I took the pic after the shot and turned my right leg (foot pointed left) to show where. If I stand and let my arms hang down it was exactly where my middle finger touched on the outside of my leg. I had read that Tee prefered it slightly to the right and I did that but went a little too far.

correct...if you stand and let your arm hang then that is about where you inject however, it's just confusing because you circled the "INSIDE" portion of your thigh and not your upper outer. Why would you circle that part but mean you injected on the opposite side on the outer part?

P

pincrusher

i just think you went a little to low on the leg. you have the correct side. here is a picture from www.spotinjections.com that shows you the correct place. use this site any time you are not sure as to where to inject.
i also included another picture for you to check out as far as seeing exactly where to do an injection :D

Attachments

• thigh2.jpg
    thigh2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 6
  • natalie g.jpg
    natalie g.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 5

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ORACLE said:
correct...if you stand and let your arm hang then that is about where you inject however, it's just confusing because you circled the "INSIDE" portion of your thigh and not your upper outer. Why would you circle that part but mean you injected on the opposite side on the outer part?

Bro that is my RIGHT leg, on the RIGHT side. I know where the muscle is!!! LOL If you don't look carefully you may think it's the left leg.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
Bro that is my RIGHT leg, on the RIGHT side. I know where the muscle is!!! LOL If you don't look carefully you may think it's the left leg.

WTF is up with you and these pic's. First it's the tat's now the damn leg...lol ok do us a favor...next time you post a pic...have someone else do it from our point of view. lol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ORACLE said:
WTF is up with you and these pic's. First it's the tat's now the damn leg...lol ok do us a favor...next time you post a pic...have someone else do it from our point of view. lol

lmao it's that trick camera phone of mine =) I know my legs aren't that impressive it may be easy to confuse which one it is...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
lmao it's that trick camera phone of mine =) I know my legs aren't that impressive it may be easy to confuse which one it is...

it could be just some sort of weird contortion ability you have because i stared at that pic for awhile before i posted and i could have sworn it was your left leg pointing outwards and i was like....i know he knows better than to shoot the inside of his thigh.