©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lycan Venom's Bi's & Tri's Syntherol Log

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Just hit the weights, did a complete back and bicep routine. Gained 1/2" cold and 5/8" pumped up. Will take measured picture on day 11. Getting a nice peak on my bi's and more definition on my tri's.

Just some info on me... Had surgury on my right elbow when I was 5 years old and they cut my tendon and muscles, so my right arm has always been weaker and smaller than my left and my tri's never really caught up because of the damage. Then I broke all 7 bones in my left wrist when I was 18 which is un-repairable and makes it hard working out, so now I think im equal on both sides lmfao. Haven't done too bad, I know I can be way better if I could just get strict with diet and find the right routine that my body will respond best too.

All trial and error. I'll never be an ifbb pro or npc champion but I can be the best me! That is all I truly want.

Trying the seo out is out of curiosity and to give back a log for the forum. Hope someone finds it helpful some how.

Attachments

• 20170106_143018.jpg
    20170106_143018.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 20170106_141550.jpg
    20170106_141550.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
11th day. Up the dosage to 2ml per muscle. Goimg to continue with the usage. Muscles have started to enlarge and feeling of (DOMS) pain has been going away. Body reacting good and nothing abnormal. No oil balls forming thank goodness. Pics coming today.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Day #10 photos. 5/8" gain so far for only 10ml of seo in each head total. Sitting at 17 5/8" .... I know, I am small and have too much BF right now. I am just getting back into the groove. I'll be on my way again soon. Just need more time and dedication.

Attachments

• 20170108_172344.jpg
    20170108_172344.jpg
    948.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
No pain at all anymore. Only issue is it feels funny with my arms stretched out when sleeping. It feels better to have a pillow or blanket to angle the arm (elbow to fingers) upward/bent just a little because a full stretch just feels awkward some how (hard to explain the feeling). Similar to the numbness you get from a dead arm or dead leg but no tingling and it is not because I was sleeping funny/wrong on them (I dont think).

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Really startimg the have the bicep peak pop now. Had issue with right arm inner bi head. Moved needle around a 1" diameter and kept hitting something that just felt weird and hard to explain. Hit a vein on the 1st attempt. Feeling like the seo (swelling) is moving shit around.. idk. But will keep updated if any new pain or issues arise. Today was pain free and just a stretched out feeling on the inner elbow area.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Only issue I habe so far is that I can not loft as heavy with most upper body exercises that include the use of my arms. The pumps are awesome but they do sacrifice strength and stamina while working out. Maybe its a sphycological thing that Im scared Ill fuck something up. So if anyone following that has experience let me know please so I can figure out something with my routine.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Psych, I was nervous as shit and never thought I would try it but just said fuck it and did it lol. No regrets so far.

To answer your question, on Synthetek's website Big A states:

"It has a half-life (i.e. degradation rate) of a week and a linear continual clearance rate so MCT oil will not stay around for a long period of time. Only about 1% remains after 6 weeks."

https://www.synthetek.com/the-science-behind-syntherol/

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
This is turning out to be one of the better logs of Syntherol use. Your log is
closest to daily updates that I have seen. Can't wait to see how it develops and
what kindof results you end up with bro!

The pain generally builds up within the first 5 days of each stage of volume and
then eases as the muscle gets used to that volume across the next 5 days of
that volume.

The constant pump will get fuller and fuller (and more uncomfortable) as the log
progresses. Stretching can really really hurt, but actually eases the constant
doms ache that you have at every other time lol...oh and it's normal so don't
worry about that.

Even if you have an arm workout that night, try to always do:
1. shots
2. massage
3. high rep low weight sets immediately after shots and massage to get the oil
moving around and the blood flowing.

* a note on shots. go as slow as you can. Aim for 1ml per minute, you will not
always be able to just due to your arms fatigueing but the slower you go the
smoother the oil goes in and you greatly reduce the chance of lumps forming.
This is especially more and more important as you go up in volume per shot.

Psych - yes the oil is metabolised by the body and sometimes too fast to the
point where 1ml per 10 days, 2ml per 10 days etc is not enough and Big A has
recommended to up the volume per shot as that particular person's body was
just absorbing it that fast. This isn't common though, since joining the boards
and using Syntherol back in 2009, I have only seen 2 people that this happened
to.

This is not very relevant to the log however it is just to point out that the simple
volume of oil required EVERY DAY to even remotely have a chance to disfigure or
cause changes like that to the muscle is so much more than what is actually
recommended by Big A for Syntherol.... Even though volumes of 1ml/2ml/3ml for 10 days
consecutively, may seem like a lot. It really isn't once you experience it first hand
and see how fast Syntherol actually clears once you stop the shots.

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
As J4ckt said, tonight I actually felt more uncomfortable in my arms after pinning. I thought the pain was over with but it isnt anything super horrible, at least not for me. Really starting to see a difference in muscle size (swollen look) as if I was on a dbol and drol cycle.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
So I ran out of needles yesterday. Put a rush order in and they get here friday. Missed yesterday's pins and came across just enough needles to pin today. Pinning 3ml per muscle tonight and friday night to make up for yesterday and tomorrow.

No issue except the stretched out feeling now. I hate hitting a veing and asporating blood into the syringe. Shit scares me to death everytime.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Slept good, woke up good. Day going good. No pain. Do find it hard to scratch my back or touch my neck, like i was on swole during a drol & dbol cycle. Love the pumped up feeling. Bi peaks really starting to pop up now. Cant wait for the end and to start a cutting cycle to shed some body fat and get some definition.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
So I ran out of needles yesterday. Put a rush order in and they get here friday. Missed yesterday's pins and came across just enough needles to pin today. Pinning 3ml per muscle tonight and friday night to make up for yesterday and tomorrow.

No issue except the stretched out feeling now. I hate hitting a
veing and asporating blood into the syringe. Shit scares me to death everytime.

I had trouble with that in the first 5-6 days. Hit veins and shit
damn near every shot. Was extremely frustrating and painful
and sore etc.
But as I went along I started figuring out the spots as I rotated
through the muscle groups that were 'safe' to pin and went in
smoothly.

Sometimes it's just pot luck but gets easier and easier as you go
along and becomes routine.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Man just bought a new bad ass bomber jacket a few months ago but now I can barely get the fucking thing to fit. My arms and back are on swole and damn thing is too tight. I still have roughly 15 days left, going to need to go clothes shopping.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Pinned 3ml each muscle right now to catch up for missed days. No issues this time hitting veins. No pip too.

Only issue is full extension of arms, it feels overly stretched in the biceps and elbows. Feeling good though and arms look like im on swole. I really wish I had less body fat for more definition.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Took the family out today to the bass pro shop 100+mi away. While shopping my nephew overheard a couple (dude and chick) talk amongst themselves about how muscular "big" I was and they were in athletic shape. It was nice as I am feeling like a fat ass but I know the "pump" in my arms is making me look good haha.

Once I get home, pinning the 2ml per muscle and off to bed. Wake up tomorrow for kids softball try outs and hit the weights then pin again in the night. Will update with any issues, so far no pain or discomfort and just an ego boost.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Pinned last night and right now. No issues or pain. Every day I can see the muscle enlarge and get some definition. Can not wait for the end of the log to see the end results and start a cutting cycle.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
So today was Back and Bi's. I went hard today, increased weight and just got a great pump and lactic acid burn feeling. Almost as good as getting pussy and head.

I was afraid to lift heavy but have slowly increased weight, intensity and reps to where I am comfortably getting a quality workout. I was keeping bi's and tri's light but maybe too light. Today was a great session, hitting the shit hard making me want to puke haha.

Started up my fast paced walking for a few mi's for cardio again. Been sticking to salmon and chicken with full grain carbs. Prepping for my cutting cycle next month sometime for another log here on anasci. Keeping a log has kept me on track and in the right state of mind. Hopefully some of you experienced competitors will throw me a bone and help me get in a good enough condition to enter a show. Contemplating liposuction and or gyno surgery. Not fully sure if it is just fat or maybe from the 19nor use, as I am very responsive to AAS use for both positive side at lower doses and negative sides at higher doses.

Anyways, about to pin today and have no issues at all to complain about. No pain at all. So for some of those dudes that complain their shit hurts really bad, I bet it is because they are fucking themselves up with the needle or injecting massive amounts. My muscles were virgins to pinning and I got over the pain in less than a week. For those that want to try it, give it a shot. Only you can decide what is going to work for yourself. I was hesitant on trying SEO but now I am a believer. It will be in my arsenal if I am to ever really compete and have a lagging muscle.

My only opinion is to use SEO when you have low body fat and need a quick fix or if you are on a n off season and not hitting the weights super hard and then bulk up after. Just my thinking, and I may be wrong.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Had a 5 day hiatus and was unable to pin. Underwent Polygraph testing and pissed off the examiner because he couldn't get a good reading with his blood pressure arm cuff lmfao. Not that I was too big but the Syntherol did something to obscure the reading of my heart beat from the brachial artery. Bunch of pseudoscience bull shit anyways.

Unsure if the 5 days off will throw off maximum volume gain potential, but it is what it is. A little sore and tight again but nothing major. Hit veins and think I finally hit nerves hard in both Bi's, as it was a new "pain/discomfort" that just sucked.