©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cuttin cyc.... Info

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
Whats up fellaz... Got a question.. Lookin to my next run and wondering what would yall recommend??

EQ stacked with "Win" or "Anavar"

Im sure there are other suggestions other than EQ but I really like the EQ its clean and conversions are low.. It has worked well for me in the past and Im a creature of habbit.. I have Run liquid Win before and had great results but have heard some good things about the Anavar and wondering what ya think..
Thanks Fellaz....

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
look at my thread I started on " I started my cycle today with up dates" It is the curent cycle im doing and Im posting the results onlins as it happens with pics. But first give us your current stats age body fat index weight and heighth. be honest and we can surly help :D

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
Yeah!

Thanks man

30 yrs old
5'11 219.lbs body fat not sure exactlly but pretty low... just a tiny bit in the mid section cause my diet isnt perfect right now....
Ive run cyc's before recently got done with a straight Eq run that i liked but want to do another with a good cut mixed in.. oh yeah been lifting for years.. done about 7 cycs includ test and win and all just tryin to get better at it ya know... Thanks...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
bsteelz said:
Whats up fellaz... Got a question.. Lookin to my next run and wondering what would yall recommend??

EQ stacked with "Win" or "Anavar"

Im sure there are other suggestions other than EQ but I really like the EQ its clean and conversions are low.. It has worked well for me in the past and Im a creature of habbit.. I have Run liquid Win before and had great results but have heard some good things about the Anavar and wondering what ya think..
Thanks Fellaz....
Well the best way to run EQ is going to be for 15 weeks or more, so I can't really say that I'd recommend either, maybe Anavar. I'd add Masteron Enanthate to the mix myself (though I'd also switch the EQ, but..) the Masteron will be complimentary and is long-estered as well, it won't cause liver problems or lipid issues either and will completely eliminate the need for any AI and pretty much any EQ dose, plus it is rather mild like Anavar, but again without 17-aa issues. Add Winstrol at the end of the cycle, something like the following:

weeks 01-15
Equipose 600mg/week
Mast E 400mg/week

weeks 16-20
Winstrol 50mg/day

weeks 21-24
Nolvadex 20mg/day or SERM of choice

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
AlphaMale said:
Well the best way to run EQ is going to be for 15 weeks or more, so I can't really say that I'd recommend either, maybe Anavar. I'd add Masteron Enanthate to the mix myself (though I'd also switch the EQ, but..) the Masteron will be complimentary and is long-estered as well, it won't cause liver problems or lipid issues either and will completely eliminate the need for any AI and pretty much any EQ dose, plus it is rather mild like Anavar, but again without 17-aa issues. Add Winstrol at the end of the cycle, something like the following:

weeks 01-15
Equipose 600mg/week
Mast E 400mg/week

weeks 16-20
Winstrol 50mg/day

weeks 21-24
Nolvadex 20mg/day or SERM of choice

That looks like a great cycle (for a non-test one). As Alpha states they are very mild so sides are minimal. The mast acts as a mild anti-estrogen so no other protection will be needed whilst on. Although throwing in some proviron won't hurt! That will help with hardening. The thing with Eq is you need to be on it for a long time for it to be truly effective. Basically all those gradual gains should become permanent with effective PCT etc. But I imagine you looking at that cycle and thinking fuck that is a long time. But like mentioned above they don't effect you like dbol, adrol etc. You could get away with a min of 12 weeks Eq. But in my eyes a few weeks (15) more won't be much different to the 12. Plus it is around that mark that it is really doing the business. If your still worried about length you could put the winny in in the final 4 weeks of the Eq so at weeks 11-15.

Last edited:

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
Thanks

Ok I got ya.. That sounds good.. I appreciate the info.. I have done quite a few simple cycs over the past 6-7 years and am looking to up my game ya know.. I have the eq and anavar comin from alan and if it shows then I will quickly follow up with your recommendations to really get it.. You guys have been a great help.. Thank you...:D