©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Testing Samples Needed

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
We need to get some samples from United Anabolics, they were nice enough to put up a $1k for testing, hopefully some Mods or Vets have some of their gear to donate, I am not a customer of theirs so I have nothing to contribute

On the way Form...
these will go in next pack.

Jkjuiced

Donating Member
Mar 6, 2018
On the way Form...
these will go in next pack.
I have some of their bio test e 250, and their tren a I can donate. Also a ton of Leo test p and tren a I would like to see tested

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jkjuiced

Donating Member
Mar 6, 2018
Also some Viking anadrol, proviron, winny. And alpha pharma and incendo anadrol, proviron, winny

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cgp10

Donating Member
Oct 11, 2014
Ive made 2 what i would call small cash donations. I feel like Ive gotten a lot more out of it them I put in.

I did just order some Toraxx sust. I dont even have it yet but of there is any interest I would def donate some.

This testing is the greatest. I'm not a fan of relying on bloods or sides.
anyway let me know if you want a sample of the toraxx sust

Zee-man

Jun 10, 2018
Since only long term members and VIP can provide test samples can you donate to cover the cost of something and ask to have it specifically tested by a sponsor?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Since only long term members and VIP can provide test samples can you donate to cover the cost of something and ask to have it specifically tested by a sponsor?

Contact buck1973.
If he is fine with it then you would need to cover any costs associated with having that sample being tested.

vanya

Donating Member
Dec 25, 2018
I would love to see some prokor/pharmaforce primo get tested. I recently added 200mg a week to my TRT and gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks.... seems...strange.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
I would love to see some prokor/pharmaforce primo get tested. I recently added 200mg a week to my TRT and gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks.... seems...strange.

If you gained 10 pounds of water from 200mg/week of primo you probably didn’t get what you paid for. (Most likely npp)

vanya

Donating Member
Dec 25, 2018
If you gained 10 pounds of water from 200mg/week of primo you probably didn’t get what you paid for. (Most likely npp)

Exactly my thoughts as well..... EQ or masteron wouldn't cause that weight gain :mad::mad: