©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collecting 12/2018 (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
When you say us not sure exactly who is us. I don’t trust any testing 100 percent that involves the product touching 3 or 4 hands starting from customer. Way to much can go wrong. Not talking about this project only, any testing on a board.

I understand your concerns completely.
Every single one of us regardless of user status on these forums is in a position to have to show trust with this testing, including myself.
There are countless different variables that could play out from the end user to the actual testing being done.
But it's all we have as a community to see where things stand, so we continue to make changes and address concerns on both ends as they arise.

Elite242lbs

Donating Member
Nov 26, 2018
I feel very fortunate and grateful to have access to this type of information. 20 years ago, we didn’t have so much access and harm reduction projects. It may not be perfect but we all have common sense. Maybe I would doubt the good results more so? idk, it’s kind of like positive reviews on amazon, google, etc.

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
Glad to hear about the second lab venture coming along. ALWAYS helpful to get / have supporting data.

I was wondering what the hold up was with the other sample results. I've been burning through my primo and praying it's legit. LOL :sFun_hailtheking:

At any rate.... thanks for y'all's hard work

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Buck and Bio are setting up to vet the new lab now.
So samples should be flying shortly.
Then we will compare what we have with the current results and post everything to the members.

Please bare with us as this has to be thorough to benefit both the source and the member.

have the samples been sent out yet to be retested by the new lab?

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
I was wondering, if possible, could you guys post the other results that you have? Whether they are good or bad.

Here is my reasoning by asking, even though we are waiting on future results to verify preceding ones, it would be nice to have some info, and then base our further usage of compounds off the preliminary numbers / findings.

And although if we didn't have this testing available, i would have to blindly go off of feel and or labmax results, but at the end of the day, we do have this testing, and hearing that some other results have come in, has me scratching my head as to what they may be. Good or bad.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I deleted the posts...The Admin stated there would be a thread posted along with ALL results once everything is in place.

There was no need for this exchange today...And not on Easter!

Go enjoy your holiday everyone :)

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
K1 is as straightforward is it gets . The problem of members questioning him Buck or any of the other on the testing council... makes them not even want to perform the service, why waste their time? IT IS A THANKLESS JOB.

JANO you have to understand that anything that you do, or not do as it may be, that makes members question the process makes people question them.

Suspicion they certainly dont deserve!

Ak

oldie59

Donating Member
Feb 5, 2016
USA
hardcore-bodybuilding.com
'No good deed goes unpunished' is a sardonic commentary on the frequency with which acts of kindness backfire on those who offer them. In other words, those who help others are doomed to suffer as a result of their being helpful.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Hey all. First off I want to say thank you for those on the service end of things. Donating money is one thing but spending the time needed to get this testing done is a great service to the community.

That said, another round of testing :) ???

Happy to donate funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
The tabs and raws should b at the Lab I will find out more today
as far as the oils
I have 21 samples prep'ed and ready to go
I will hold off for a week as I am waitin for possibly a few more
as all can see we waived from the samples suggested with a few xceptions
so here is wat we have Anyone still have any of those listed I need to know and get this movin

IA SuperPharma
ARL Tren
Samson Supplies
Omnapharma
Keytech
Pompeyos

Flash Labs;
EQ 300
Mast E 200

Global Labs;
NPP 100
Mast Blend 200; 100 E 100 P
Tren Mix 200; 50 A, 50 Hex, 100 E

Keytech;
Primo E 100
Test C 250
EQ 250

Genotech;
Mast E 200
Tren E 200
Primo E 100

XT Labs (International Pharma)
Mast P 100
Test E 300
Tren A 100
Primo E 100

I have 1 Pvt Test

Thanks

When will the results for these be posted?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Alright it appears that we have run into several complications with the other lab we were attempting to vet.

I will make some time tonight or tomorrow morning to explain what we were attempting and the reasons.

After-which we will begin posting the results we do have and the retests that were done on some of those results.
We will continue as usual going forward.

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
Alright it appears that we have run into several complications with the other lab we were attempting to vet.

I will make some time tonight or tomorrow morning to explain what we were attempting and the reasons.

After-which we will begin posting the results we do have and the retests that were done on some of those results.
We will continue as usual going forward.

Thank you for the update.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
There were concerns brought to our attention from other forums regarding some testing that was done by Jano.
If Jano wishes he can address those but at this point it does not matter as quite a bit of time has been wasted.

We received some questions from members and sponsors regarding the testing and some of the results from this round.
In hopes of complete transparency we looked into using another lab to be able to assure members and sponsors that buck1973's present set up works best for what we are trying to do.

After too much back and forth with the lab, during the vetting process, or too little.
And the guys receiving next to no contact back from the lab as well as no phone calls answered or messages returned.
We have decided that we have to move forward as usual.

The members pay for the testing.
buck1973 donates his time to the testing.
The Forum will always address each concern to the best or our ability but in this industry options are limited, so we move forward with what we have and if anyone has any suggestions on anything regarding the testing you are more then free.
buck1973 has explained his procedures for the testing and I am sure he has no problem with addressing any questions or concerns.

But as of this week we will begin posting the results from the previous round.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
I have full confidence in the accuracy and reliability of janoshik's testing. Same goes for the handling of samples by racepicks, buck1973 and rajjin (and other trusted members/mods involved). The weakest link in the chain is probably when relatively unknown members send in vials. But given that they need to send in unopened, properly labelled vials, I don't see much room for irregularities there either.
So if a source does not like the results, they better be specific about where the problems with the testing procedure are supposed to lie. From what I can see the procedure seem bullet-proof.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
I have full confidence in the accuracy and reliability of janoshik's testing. Same goes for the handling of samples by racepicks, buck1973 and rajjin (and other trusted members/mods involved). The weakest link in the chain is probably when relatively unknown members send in vials. But given that they need to send in unopened, properly labelled vials, I don't see much room for irregularities there either.
So if a source does not like the results, they better be specific about where the problems with the testing procedure are supposed to lie. From what I can see the procedure seem bullet-proof.

This surprises me coming from you. Bullet proof? Far far from bullet proof. But I don’t think there ever will be a bullet proof procedure but it can be done much better than this. Starting with members sending product is suspect! Then these oils are put in different vials by trusted members! Then sent to a lab that might be iffy from the rumors. That is far from bullet proof. No drama, just my opinion. I find it suspect

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
So if a source does not like the results, they better be specific about where the problems with the testing procedure are supposed to lie. From what I can see the procedure seem bullet-proof. No drama, just my opinion. I find it very suspect

This surprises me coming from you. Bullet proof? Far far from bullet proof. But I don’t think there ever will be a bullet proof procedure but it can be done much better than this. Starting with members sending product is suspect! Then these oils are put in different vials by trusted members! Then sent to a lab that might be iffy from the rumors. That is far from bullet proof

Let’s hear it then armchair quarterback.
What do you mean members sending the products is suspect? Who do you think uses this stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Armchair quarterback? You know exactly what I mean so I won’t go back and forth, it won’t end well for me so I will be quiet. Have a great weekend

I have no idea what you mean and I want to hear it. Tell us how it can be done so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.