©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Summer 2019

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Today I woke up and had some 86% dark chocolate, walnuts and a cold coffee.

Pre workout I had beef, pineapple and jasmine rice.

Then I had some EAA's mixed with my multi vitamin and greens powders and drank that with my AM supplements.

Intra I had 2 scoops of Merica Labz Suprimos EAA’s and 25g carbs from Axe & Sledge's Demo Day.

Post workout I had another beef, pineapple and jasmine rice meal.

Then Quark (55g protein) with 1 scoop of EAA's, strawberries and lemon juice mixed in.

Turkey Breast, Rice Cakes and a mandarin Orange.

Not sure what else I will eat but probably some beef, salad with 1/2 avocado.

Pre bed will be protein (probably a shake) and some mixed nuts.

Here is a pic of my pre workout meal...

Great pics. That steak looks nice. Gonna try the same myself. Your diet seems very healthy and a good mix of everything. What are your favorite veg to eat?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Great pics. That steak looks nice. Gonna try the same myself. Your diet seems very healthy and a good mix of everything. What are your favorite veg to eat?

I try to get a ood mix of various proteins, fruits, nuts and vegetables. I also try to make certain plates as colourful as possible. So I use a variety of fruits and veg. Although some meals can be fairly basic so meat and rice. I have been having beef, pineapple and rice a lot recently. That's one of my go to meal when bulking. I also eat a lot of lean protein with rice cakes and always add a piece of fruit. I could eat more greens but I do take 2 green/fruit powders to help matters. My favourite vegetables are probably peppers, onions, cucumber, kale, potatoes, mushrooms and spinach. I do also love corn on the cob but don't eat that much. I now buy frozen bags of asian vegetables and they taste amazing but at $8 per bag (2-3 servings) are very expensive. I would eat more sweet potatoes but they are so expensive here. I weighed a sweet potatoe the other day and it was just enough for 1 meal and it would have cost $5 for the 1 potatoe :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I fly to the UK tomorrow. I will be eating what I want and lot's of it. I will tighten up the first few days I am back then start adding clean calories and hopefully a little size whilst on TRT. Then after a little time I will add in some test and deca and the calories will start to be increased much faster. I will also add in some slin. I plan to blow up and I will start a new log highlighting everything I do. By the end of it I want to be freaky and I hope you follow the journey. Hormones will be basic but perhaps I will push the slin because I really want to blow up.

Today I felt like mainly training legs and back. I trained at my gym with a squat machine (relatively safe for me) and a seated leg curl I can abuse myself on. I have very long legs so most leg curls machines are awkward but there are some good ones. When I train at this gym I always like to use the leg curl as I can really push the weight in a relatively safe manner. I ended up including most things but I added in more sets for back and hams. I will probably have 2 days off now then hit some gyms in the UK and looking forward to it.

Seated Calf Raises... finished with one big drop set of approx 75 reps.
Hack Squat Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Seated Leg Curl... about 5 working sets and just abusing my hams. Some unilateral reps as well. 7 sec negatives and perfect form.
Squat Machine... 1 working set of 15 reps (brutal).
Leg Extensions... 1 working set.
Cable Pulldowns... 2 working sets.
Seated Cable Rows... 2 working sets.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Incline Bench Press... 1 working set.
Seated Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Seated Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Machine Preacher Curls (unilateral)... 1 working set with each arm.
Abs for 10 mins including rope crunches, hanging knee raises, machine crunches and cable twists.
Stairmaster for 15 mins on level 7.
Stretches.

Preworkout I took 3ml synthetine and 1 scoop of AlphaLion Superhuman Supreme and I sweat so much today. I wore a grey hoodie and it was soaked through within 30 mins. Synthetine always gets me when I have a short break and dose it preworkout. I hope everyone has a good week.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I planned to leave this thread but figured I should update it before I start my new one. I had a great time in the UK. I trained at 2 great gyms but not at the ones I originally planned to go. I just stayed local but they both had everything I needed. The gyms in the UK are amazing and cost a fraction ($20 per month for a great gym). I wish I could train in gyms like that as having access to all that plate loaded equipment only adds to results.

Sometimes when I go to the UK I just eat so much crap. I get to the point I think I should just go for it so it almost puts me off food so when I get back I don't crave anything. I go all year eating clean so it can be a shock to the system :D The first day I got back at about 6pm and by the time I had gone to bed I had gone through 4 big bowls of cereal, bag of walnuts, bag of cheese, loads of bread, 2 bars of chocolate, roast dinner with beetroot and pickled onions, yoghurts, biscuits etc. I must have had about 7000+ calories that first night. One of the bowls of cereal I had was a small box of chocolate granola which was 1500 calories. I did also go through a lot of berries and dates as well.

So I just stuffed my face but amazingly I looked better for it. I done some massive full body workouts whilst there but the rest of the time was mainly spent watching tv. I trained for 2-1/2 hours 3 days in a row. Every session had many working sets and maybe 2-3 for every body part. I don't recommend that type of training as it's too much but I just done it for the few days I trained. I was recovering fine though because I was sleeping and waking up when I woke up (no alarm) and I was going through tonnes of food.

On the Friday night after training I decided to go out on a big night out. I didn't get back until 9am. Before we went out me and 1 mate went through a large bottle of cognac between us. As a result my body was a mess and everything was sore for a few days after. When you are sleeping and eating recovery is no problem but that was the complete opposite.

I had allowed my test levels to drop down but before I left for the UK I injected 150mg test planning to stay on TRT until I blasted again. However I changed my mind and decided not to inject again. Although it had only been 2 week since then so not long at all. I was going to leave things to drop off for a few more weeks but I just decided to start test and deca. Not a long break but I won't be going crazy with the doses. I usually kickstart with an oral but just using injectables now. I want to give my body a break and I know I can improve cholesterol even as I grow as long as I leave the orals and stay on the basic aas.

I will start a new thread but everything is basic with me concentrating on food and training to grow with a solid base of hormones in the mix. As posted I will also use some slin to help with the shuttling of nutrients and give my pancreas a bit of a break due to the constant carbs. I will outline everything in my new thread.

I have been surprised as I have been improving and things are going well. Most people tend to look better when they first come off a cycle though. Although I am pleased as my legs have improved so much recently. The added cardio has made a massive difference. My calves are probably going through their first ever growth spurt (excluding syntherol) :D I have added some size to all parts of my legs and the veins seem to be coming out more every week. I attribute that to the hard cardio and on many days I do all my cardio on my tiptoes with a constant effort to do a calf raise with every step.

Training is brutal now and that's why I figured I should start the test and deca. I injected for the first time on Monday night (250mg test c and 150mg deca). My plan is to do 500mg test and 300mg deca. Later on I will up deca to 400mg and add in mast e at 200mg.

Even though I am growing my diet will be pretty much all clean foods. I went through a box of granola last night (pre bed) in about 10 mins. A 500g box and 400 calories per 100g so 2000 calories (not counting dairy milk). As a result I have had a bit of a turtle belly today. Adding a meal like that will definitely help you blow up but I am after quality over qunatity. I also want to minimize any waist growth as I move up in weight. Therefore I won't be having anymore nights like that and I will stick to my coconut/almond/hazelnut milk from now on. After going so long with minimal dairy intake I find even small amounts bloat me now. I also plan to do some vacuums and regular abs work just to keep the waist as tight as possible. It will grow (one of the first things to do so for me on higher calories) as I plan to pack on about 40 pounds but I will ensure it's minimal as it simply ruins the look when the waist gets too out of control. Details on everything will be posted soon in a new thread :)